Trump will go after his perceived enemies

Mazungu

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Typical leftist fascist reverso projection on your part. The hate and demonizing comes from the Dems, always has, even far back as Lincoln. Kamala's got nothing else, and the Dem base loves it, so she and Walz have amped it up as they're starting to lose.

By contrast, Trump's pretty mellow. Kamala chickened out of the Al Smith dinner, and her base are hostile to Christians and Jews anyway. Trump:

You're right. Trump's pretty mellow. He barely has enough energy to read his lines. He must be eating the same diet as Jeb Bush. As least Kamala can treat a heckler with a smile rather than Trump's normal vitriol. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mazungu said:

You gotta read all my posts in this thread. I'm sure you're capable. 

I would but when they are all along the lines of this gem, what would be the point?

Yes he suggested shooting protestors in the streets. And yes it very well could be a 'bloodbath' if Trump is elected. 

If you start posting something that I can take seriously I will. I'm sure you're capable.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mazungu said:

You're right. Trump's pretty mellow. He barely has enough energy to read his lines. He must be eating the same diet as Jeb Bush. As least Kamala can treat a heckler with a smile rather than Trump's normal vitriol. 

Kamala probably welcomes protestors as they inflate her shabby audience numbers.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would but when they are all along the lines of this gem, what would be the point?

Yes he suggested shooting protestors in the streets. And yes it very well could be a 'bloodbath' if Trump is elected. 

If you start posting something that I can take seriously I will. I'm sure you're capable.

Feel free not to respond to any of my posts. There's no charge for not responding. 

On 10/17/2024 at 12:25 PM, Jingthing said:

You're blind to what's clearly apparent to most observers.

I can't help you with that.

I think a waste of time to continue engage. Bye.

awe diddums.

you, tug, eric and a few have an unhealthy obsession with the Orange master, it can't be good for your blood pressure. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I will look out for your "Stop the Steal" posts after the election. 

Dems will of course do their best to steal, prevent, and contest Trump's victory. Hillary still thinks she won 2016. Then there'll be further attempts to disqualify him from taking office. Then there'll be the impeachment attempts and more lawfare. 

Biden Is Building a ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From Stealing the Election

Democrats could hit fail safe button to keep Trump from taking office

The best scenario would be if Trump wins by a very comfortable margin to make up for Dem's illegals voting etc.  So you may add your vote for Trump and help alleviate your worries.

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mazungu said:

You see, the Nazi/Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot/Mao name-calling is starting to lose potency, so the latest DNC nonsensical talking point is low energy and cognitive decline, duly parroted as always on the forum by our very own propagandists, and subsequently ignored.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I hope he does and has them locked up. It is a scandal the way they have gone after him for next to nothing crimes while they ignored Hunter's lap top for years.

Did you not know that Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the Prezzy elections......?

Have you not kept in touch with the continuous dodgy sh_t Trump is involved in.......? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2024 at 8:43 AM, Danderman123 said:

Crime is down.

Inflation is down.

The number of illegals is down.

I guess you're voting for Harris.

Meanwhile, the number of Blacks supporting Harris in the polls is edging up to 90%.

What's funny is how brainwashed Dems are. Good thing there's fake news to help you keep your heads in the sand.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BigStar said:

The best scenario would be if Trump wins by a very comfortable margin to make up for Dem's illegals voting etc.  So you may add your vote for Trump and help alleviate your worries.

There is no evidence of illegals voting in a presidential election for Dems.

As long as you continue to live in a fantasy world, real life will always surprise you.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

There is no evidence of illegals voting in a presidential election for Dems.

We've been over this before. How could there be evidence, as Dems won't allow USA citizenship verification or even ID. Hee. And the attempt is on to send illegals to red states and legalize as many as possible, one way or the other, has an obvious purpose. They could make this charge go away by just ensuring citizen IDs are checked.

image.png.8a31cf84893fc385f26518abbc643fa3.png

Repubs have been trying to change this situation but lack the majorities. Hopefully, Trump and a Repub House & Senate will finally get it done and illegals deported.

You'll always get the same answer to the same obfuscation. Try to remember and stop wasting time.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

As long as you continue to live in a fantasy world, real life will always surprise you.

I've already shredded a little series of your fantasies today. Nor is anyone, except of course Dems, fooled by this obfuscation.

image.png.f8c18a4284c8ec969e8b607872a7eaff.png

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

We've been over this before. How could there be evidence, as Dems won't allow USA citizenship verification or even ID. Hee. And the attempt is on to send illegals to red states and legalize as many as possible, one way or the other, has an obvious purpose. They could make this charge go away by just ensuring citizen IDs are checked.

image.png.8a31cf84893fc385f26518abbc643fa3.png

Repubs have been trying to change this situation but lack the majorities. Hopefully, Trump and a Repub House & Senate will finally get it done and illegals deported.

You'll always get the same answer to the same obfuscation. Try to remember and stop wasting time.

I've already shredded a little series of your fantasies today. Nor is anyone, except of course Dems, fooled by this obfuscation.

image.png.f8c18a4284c8ec969e8b607872a7eaff.png

You really don't understand how elections work do you?

Here's a hint: the states manage voter identification. And, yes, they check voters for US citizenship.

There have been isolated cases of non-citizens voting, but its extremely rare.

Your panties are in a bun over nothing.