Pattaya Official Seeks Justice in Sea Urination Row

snoop1130

1 hour ago, champers said:

A public beach without toilet facilities is a bit third rate. They have been promised in recent beach "improvements" but never materialised.

There are no public beaches without toilets in Thailand, if you do not go to remote islands. However, there you can find accommodation areas that have a toilet you can use. It might be a 100-200 meter walk to a toilet, but I guess most normally intelligent people can manage that.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

two Thai men who allegedly urinated in the sea

That just shows where Thailand stands regarding civilization and respect.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

An easy fix, just wade out into the sea until you're waist deep then you can piss to your hearts content. In stating that please no strangling mocking birds.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

There are no public beaches without toilets in Thailand, if you do not go to remote islands. However, there you can find accommodation areas that have a toilet you can use. It might be a 100-200 meter walk to a toilet, but I guess most normally intelligent people can manage that.

That just shows where Thailand stands regarding civilization and respect.

That’s not true. I can think of more than 10 public beaches that don’t have bathrooms without even trying. Also many that do can be a half kilometer walk with no signage.  Maybe you meant to say beaches in Pattaya all have them?

• Confused 1

The investment in tourist industry shows again a lack of toilets.. These boys stand at the edge, but how many will go in the sea even on busy days and lots of people on the beach?? Solve problems by investments instead of making money because you lack to dosomething

I do not see any harm in what those boys did. Pattaya sea is a big toilet anyway as well as a giant trash bin as seen by the floating trash the boats pass by on the way to the island. The only harm would be if they were flagrantly showing their peckers to tourists and Thais while they pissed. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I would like to be the first poster to state that I would prefer NOT to see men's knobs out on beaches

Not what someone taking a dip in the sea likes to see either.