Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

35 minutes ago, proton said:

Even JFK cheated to win with the help of daddy's mafia contacts, of course somebody ill be asking for a link to prove it :whistling:

I doubt it....most people on here are now use to unsubstantiated claims (lies)..... pure rhetoric in the absence of any sensible, well constructed argument.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I doubt it....most people on here are now use to unsubstantiated claims (lies)..... pure rhetoric in the absence of any sensible, well constructed argument.

Yep, the deluded Democrat voters who would vote for a corpse if it was blue. They need to put the interests of the country before blind party loyalty

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Yep, the deluded Democrat voters who would vote for a corpse if it was blue. They need to put the interests of the country before blind party loyalty

Yep, the deluded Republican voters who would vote for a corpse if it was (sic) orange. They need to put the interests of the country before blind loyalty to a disturbed, early onset individual.

• Haha 1

I just watched it again. The best part was when she started talking in circles about Iran, then was licking her lips and looking like a deer in the headlights while her staff was trying to cut the whole thing off.

Her best line: "You are responsible for what goes on in your administration".

Bet thats a commercial soon.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump sure has the interest of the country when he sent Russia covid-test machines when the country suffering from shortage. That is some twisted sense of patriotism only Maga can understand. 

How do you know?

• Like 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

I just watched it again. The best part was when she started talking in circles about Iran, then was licking her lips and looking like a deer in the headlights while her staff was trying to cut the whole thing off.

Her best line: "You are responsible for what goes on in your administration".

Bet thats a commercial soon.

'while her staff was trying to cut the whole thing off'.

Which bit was that?

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Ill debate on anytime, any subject, start a topic.

• Sad 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Ill debate on anytime, any subject, start a topic.

Thermoelastohydrodynamics and the effect of Hertzian pressure rises in epicyclic gears .........(my 3rd year thesis)

Off you go.......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thermoelastohydrodynamics and the effect of Hertzian pressure rises in epicyclic gears .........(my 3rd year thesis)

Off you go.......

Stick to science, you knowledge of history and politics is nil

PS its two words not one, so you failed your thesis

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I suspect she may be getting her talking points from this forum, even if not an actual poster.

Baer said afterwards that her handlers were desperately waving their hands off to the side trying to cut off the interview.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wonder how long ago the ones that imposed Harris into being the replacement for Biden realised they picked a loser, AGAIN!

I guess they will try again with her next time, unless they can find a Black/ Asian lesbian paraplegic in the next 4 years

Although I wouldn't have liked doing so, I could have brought myself to vote for Biden. But not this thing the Democrats have thrown up for us now. I will vote against her. But that does not mean I will vote for Trump.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I think they had no choice. Biden was too far gone. I'll never understand why they picked a George Costanza impersonator in Walz as their VP pick though. Must be a real dearth of talent over there.

More like Elmer Fudd

Here he is yesterday https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/watch-vice-president-nominee-tim-walz-speaking-in-volant/

Vice president nominee Tim Walz speaks in Volant in Lawrence County,  Pennsylvania focusing on rural voters

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Although I wouldn't have liked doing so, I could have brought myself to vote for Biden. But not this thing the Democrats have thrown up for us now. I will vote against her. But that does not mean I will vote for Trump.

As far as I can tell it's one or the other. Could be wrong but I don't think the US has a preferential voting system. I said before that if I was a US citizen there is no way I could vote for this complete idiot to be the President of the United States. I don't like the conservative right but I hate this left wing woke ideology.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of cause the Maga lot will say it was a disaster, what else can they say. Lucky for Harris this "interview" was not directed at the Maga lot. Traditional republican voters also watch Fox and they might think she had a point or 2. What you lot here think is not important.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There isn't anything Ms. Haris has said or done since becoming the Democratic nominee that would NOT make me prefer her as President compared to Mr. Trump.

But if Trump is again chosen as President by the American voting vox populi, that is just another of many reasons for me as to why I choose not to live there anymore.
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Of cause the Maga lot will say it was a disaster, what else can they say. Lucky for Harris this "interview" was not directed at the Maga lot. Traditional republican voters also watch Fox and they might think she had a point or 2. What you lot here think is not important.

Say what you like but what I saw was Harris not answering questions but rather demonising Trump. She had a simple question on immigration (part transcript posted above) which she refused to answer and a question about tax payer funded gender affirmation surgery for illegal migrants in jail again which she refused to answer only saying she will follow the law over and over again. Just two examples on her pushing her own narrative without answering direct questions or laying out any policy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

There isn't anything Ms. Haris has said or done since becoming the Democratic nominee that would NOT make me prefer her as President compared to Mr. Trump.

But if Trump is again chosen as President by the American voting vox populi, that is just another of many reasons for me as to why I choose not to live there anymore.

Bet the primary reason is money. But, that's embarrassing to admit...right?