Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Anyone who supports Trump with his history is embarrassing themselves, but good fun reading their stuff..........:intheclub:

Many so called Trump supporters are actually more supporters of ABH.

Anyone But Harris. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps look in the mirror, ol' chap...:unsure:

Ah! The good old ad hominem response. Brilliant retort sir. Very worthy of a K...a....m....a....l.....a  fanboy.

Edited by dinsdale

Just now, bubblegum said:

A quick look around the world media shows most in favour of Harris.

Of course it does. It's not called the legacy media for nothing. Why don't you show us what MSNBC are saying. I'm sure that will be a glowing review of her fantastic performance.

16 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I guess the choice is which one is the bigger idiot. So far I think Kamala is well out in the lead on this one.

Kamala Harris comes across so terribly that I could imagine Nancy Pelosi and Obama calling up Biden and asking him to re-enter the race!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Kamala Harris comes across so terribly that I could imagine Nancy Pelosi and Obama calling up Biden and asking him to re-enter the race!

They'd have a better chance I reckon. Still not much difference really. An aging brain and no brain.

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Every day is a slow day in the village.......but to cheer myself up I've signed a contract for swimming pool to be built.....then I can literally drown my sorrows.

Good idea, every day will be spent watching over the workmen to ensure they are doing it properly. Time will fly.

9 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Already been discussed (note: AI satire).

10 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Of course it does. It's not called the legacy media for nothing. Why don't you show us what MSNBC are saying. I'm sure that will be a glowing review of her fantastic performance.

So only by you approved right wing media counts as truth? 

4 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

I neither approve legacy media or the right wing media. I want access to ALL available information and as it is the media is dominated by the legacy media. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

Most people, other than a few sad cases on here, know that both sides are spouting their own agenda.

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Not even close to properly answering even one question.

So wound up, not even one cackle.

Well, I for one, am a little disappointed. I wanted to find out if she was from a middle class family.

• Haha 2

NY Times headline:

6 Takeaways From Harris’s Contentious Interview on Fox News

Vice President Kamala Harris battled with Bret Baier, who repeatedly interrupted her and asked questions that mirrored former President Trump’s talking points.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Most people, other than a few sad cases on here, know that both sides are spouting their own agenda.

Everyone knows that. Yiu have to pick the agenda you want. 

You want open borders, DEI, collectivism and men in girls showers, vote for Harris. 

If you don’t, vote for Trump. 

Easy peasey 

11 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Well, I for one, am a little disappointed. I wanted to find out if she was from a middle class family.

I think she is from a slave owning family, but she tends not to emphasise this as much.

36 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

NY Times headline:

6 Takeaways From Harris’s Contentious Interview on Fox News

Vice President Kamala Harris battled with Bret Baier, who repeatedly interrupted her and asked questions that mirrored former President Trump’s talking points.

MSNBC

'Terrific performance': VP Harris shares her message with Fox News viewers

Yep big success with this one with the message shared being basically "Me good." "Me not Biden" "Trump bad" 

I'm guessing actually answering simple questions put to her doesn't come within MSNBC's parameters of 'Terrific performance'.

This is actually how it went wrapped up in under 7.5 min. How can anyone say this is a terrific performance is beyond me. 03:22 looks like she's got cheat notes on her hand. LOL.

Edited by dinsdale

I watched some of it.

She didn't completely screw up. I guess that is as good as we can expect from her.

I guess that was good enough that they won't lose any voters with this interview.

Will she win any voters? I don't know. For me it is hard to believe that there are still people out there who didn't make up their mind yet. 

Whatever is one’s opinion of the interview, the risk to enter the lion’s den paid off. She had succeeded to reach a new audience and demography. To Fox’s conservative audience, the well articulated and tough rebuttals dispelled Trump’s saying that she is dumb and can’t string a sentence. Her performance will allow voters to question Trump’s judgement of her intelligence. 

Edited by Eric Loh
Delete word

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Yep, the deluded Republican voters who would vote for a corpse if it was (sic) orange. They need to put the interests of the country before blind loyalty to a disturbed, early onset individual.

This interview is a clear indication of how desperate the democrats are. DEI bites them in the a$$, 

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Whatever is one’s opinion of the interview, the risk to enter the lion’s den paid off. She had succeeded to reach a new audience and demography. To Fox’s conservative audience, the well articulated and tough rebuttals dispelled Trump’s saying that she is dumb and can’t string a sentence. Her performance will allow new voters to question Trump’s judgement of her intelligence. 

Any examples of a "well articulated and tough rebuttal" you would care to share?