If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

I have to agree with the suggestion about the average American having a low IQ, and trump has stated that these are the people he likes/prefers, so there are many millions of them in the USA, which is the market to which he appeals.

I sincerely hope he is not re-elected, but then again there is no telling how stupid his supporters are and it can be seen on some of the posts here, and there are times when I despair, not because they have a different viewpoint to mine, but because plain stupidity seems to rule the day for them.

And for one of the more stupid posts, a trumpie stated that the January 6 Capitol riot/invasion was no more than a sightseeing expedition by trump supporters. Figure that one out, especially when hundreds have been jailed for this particular "sightseeing excursion".........

"The FBI estimates that between 2,000 and 2,500 people entered the Capitol Building on January 6,[60][61][62] with some vandalizing and looting,[63][64] including the offices of then-House speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Congress members.[65] Rioters also assaulted Capitol Police officers and reporters, and attempted to capture and harm lawmakers.[66] A gallows was erected west of the Capitol, with rioters chanting to "Hang Mike Pence" after he rejected requests, from Trump and others, to use authority they believed he had to overturn the election results.....................

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Coming from the same guy who requested help on how to get out of Bangkok and how to drive from Pattaya to Buriram

Why do you support Trump. What are your reasons. Are you university educated? Are you Christian.

Americans want to go back to Traditional values .Progressive’s approach towards change is chaotic.

No wars, less crime,& living affordable.

Crime is off the charts in 3-1/2 years.

Illegal border crossing at historic numbers.

Walmart , Walgreens shopping is frustrating and inconvenient with many products behind locked cabinets.

Cost of goods up considerably!

Finally ,79 percent of Americans must have a low IQ , they answered the country is on the wrong track.

“Voters also overwhelmingly believe the country is heading in the wrong direction at 79%, versus only 21% of voters who think the country is on the right track. Views on the economy are as bad but still largely negative, with 39% thinking the economy is “not so good” and 31% thinking it is “poor”. 
https://www.cbs19news.com/poll-harris-trump-in-dead-heat-most-voters-think-country-on-wrong-track/article_28061619-1eab-5e6e-9f5a-506e2fea0262.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, advancebooking said:

Why do you support Trump. What are your reasons. Are you university educated? Are you Christian.

I support Trump, and I am university educated. 

I want the border closed. 

I originalists on the court.

I support the rule of law.

I support the electoral college.

I don’t want higher taxes

I don’t want more welfare 

I support meritocracy 

I am against DEI programs 

I believe in peace through strength 

I don’t want men in girls bathrooms

I don’t want men in women’s sports

I don’t want boys/girls taught that they can be girls/boys

Why do you support Harris? I assume you want/believe the opposite of everything I want/ believe, yes?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

I support Trump, and I am university educated. 

I want the border closed. 

I originalists on the court.

I support the rule of law.

I support the electoral college.

I don’t want higher taxes

I don’t want more welfare 

I support meritocracy 

I am against DEI programs 

I believe in peace through strength 

I don’t want men in girls bathrooms

I don’t want men in women’s sports

I don’t want boys/girls taught that they can be girls/boys

Why do you support Harris? I assume you want/believe the opposite of everything I want/ believe, yes?

I think you have a low I.Q or you are religious?