If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

29 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Coming from the same guy who requested help on how to get out of Bangkok and how to drive from Pattaya to Buriram

Why do you support Trump. What are your reasons. Are you university educated? Are you Christian.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

I support Trump, and I am university educated. 

I want the border closed. 

I originalists on the court.

I support the rule of law.

I support the electoral college.

I don’t want higher taxes

I don’t want more welfare 

I support meritocracy 

I am against DEI programs 

I believe in peace through strength 

I don’t want men in girls bathrooms

I don’t want men in women’s sports

I don’t want boys/girls taught that they can be girls/boys

Why do you support Harris? I assume you want/believe the opposite of everything I want/ believe, yes?

Brilliantly written!

Common sense ,Traditions!

The extreme left on here despise that!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, advancebooking said:

My answer to my question: Low I.Q. 

Your answer: Leave it below....

Trump voters, what for IQ you are talking about?The one from the Fly they have swallowed?

Edited by UWEB

Just an idle thought, but in the last four elections: 2016 Presidential, 2018 mid terms, 2020 Presidential and 2022 mid terms, Donald Trump and his party actually got fewer votes than the Democrats; which rather suggests that the greater part ( by at least 3 million - 2016) have at least sufficient intelligence to see through him!

If this trend continues then this November will once again show that a majority of Americans are bright enough. Mind you, given that, in the really revealing words of one of his most fervent admirers on here," the popular vote isn't worth a bucket of cold sick", then he could again end up as President! In which case it could be argued that the "electoral system" lacks intelligence!

I do wonder how long the pretence of democracy would last if that is the case - but then it probably doesn't matter since Trump's intentions are to end it anyway!

Once he has demolished the electoral process do you really think he will relinquish power in 2028 - or stick around until ready to pass the torch on to a favoured successor?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's got to be higher than when they elected a sleazy, corrupt old man with dementia, simply because he wasn't Donald Trump.

Well, it worked, and lets hope it works again, Don's caddy job awaits.

But, back on topic, it Don gets back in, that is worrying.........:wacko:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, and don't forget that now everyone is trying to pretend that Harris is some sort of progressive, warm and fuzzy, nice person.  Whomever decided on that must believe that Americans are a pretty simple bunch, with very, very short memories.

• Sad 3

Just now, transam said:

Those with a brain, will have a list of Trumps dodgy stuff imprinted in their grey cells...

It's more like, those without a brain (nor a conscience) have a list of lies that reassure them, which they repeat to others in the hope that they can fool them.

Just now, transam said:

....Trump should be avoided like the plague, unless they want an old fruitcake dictator running the show...😱

Old?  Sure.  Fruitcake?  No, that was the other one.  Dictator?  Not if he's democratically elected.  The funny thing is, the Dems are the ones that seem to be the most keen to abuse the legal/political system in order to control how the American public vote...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

It's more like, those without a brain (nor a conscience) have a list of lies that reassure them, which they repeat to others in the hope that they can fool them.

Old?  Sure.  Fruitcake?  No, that was the other one.  Dictator?  Not if he's democratically elected.  The funny thing is, the Dems are the ones that seem to be the most keen to abuse the legal/political system in order to control how the American public vote...

I gave you a laugh............😂

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, mogandave said:

I support meritocracy 

Definitely not with trump. trump will primarily appoint loyalists regardless of their suitability, as he did from time to time is his last term. As to the rest would obviously depend who controls  House / Senate

6 minutes ago, simple1 said:

trump will primarily appoint loyalists regardless of their suitability

And Biden is President now because of how suitable he is?  He had to step down for the next election because he has dementia!  A fact that the Dems would still be hiding from the public if he hadn't been backed into taking part in a debate, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind.

"Suitable"?  My goodness...  🙄