Judge: Trump Could Be Partially Responsible for Jan. 6 Riot Despite Lack of Direct Order

Social Media

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahh you do know us AMERICANS witnessed his speech us Americans heard his words ALL predicated on his big lie ……a lie he KNOWS is a lie..…as he continues to try to undermine our election and interfere with the folks trying to respond to the hurricanes we have been experiencing…….do you honestly think for one nano second that this judge would just flap her yap without having seen PROOF?thats what trump does not responsible judges…..disgusting indeed!

Must be a Harris supporter and Dem to utter such nonsense. Could be and maybe and possibly and may be conceivable all mean the same thing. They are suppositions without proof and do not mean anything. Harris could be black or could be indian. Even she does not know because before she said she was indian and now she claims being black. You could be a ladyboy thai man pretending to be a foreigner but we do not know sure. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Clearly this article is written to make Trump look bad and was most likely created by a Dem news outlet.

From the OP:   Based on a report from the NYP 2024-10-18

NYP being the NY Post. Original article here:

https://nypost.com/2024/10/16/us-news/judge-warns-donald-trump-could-share-responsibility-for-jan-6-riot-even-if-he-didnt-order-it/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

The judge has decided that Trump could be responsible for a criminal offense and there is a case to answer. The prosecution continues.

Wrong... it clearly says the judge has claimed it is possible. maybe. unsure. uncertain, Get your facts correct

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Wrong... it clearly says the judge has claimed it is possible. maybe. unsure. uncertain, Get your facts correct

My facts are correct, your understanding of legal terminology and practice are sadly lacking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

The Jan 6th insurrection nonsense cases will disappear when Trump wins. They are part of the Dem-Marxists' efforts to stay in power. I expect that Jack Smith, Fanny, and the Democrat judges involved will receive their karma.

That's OK as long as Pelosi gets hers first.

• Sad 1

Trump makes himself look bad paid off one woman so she wouldn’t say that they were having sex while his wife is in the hospital having his child he lies and she steals he has no morals. He goes down as the worst president in American history.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Trump makes himself look bad paid off one woman so she wouldn’t say that they were having sex while his wife is in the hospital having his child he lies and she steals he has no morals. He goes down as the worst president in American history.

In the news today....one of Trump's attorneys claims Trump has tried to throw more money at Stormy Daniels in the hope she shuts up.

Cost him a fortune not having sex with that woman.

13 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

I could be partly responsible for global warming too.. Because I knowing smoke and use a diesel truck for transportation. PM me for my address to come get me for charges and to come pick me up to take me away

Clearly this article is written to make Trump look bad and was most likely created by a Dem news outlet.

There are a lot of things we all COULD BE responsible for. But that does not mean we are. . 

WOW, There's ample evidence he knew there was a violent riot going on and people were being hurt and ne knew there was raged comments about hanging the VP and more.

But he sat in the oval office watching all of this on TV and did nothing even though many senior staff begged him to act.

He's complicit, as sure as Saturday follows Friday. 

13 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

I could be partly responsible for global warming too.. Because I knowing smoke and use a diesel truck for transportation. PM me for my address to come get me for charges and to come pick me up to take me away

There are a lot of things we all COULD BE responsible for. But that does not mean we are. . 

Couldn't the Judge be partly responsible for some of the crimes that were committed after she acquitted or ve too light a sentence to criminals who then go on to  reoffend???? 

The judge is essentially saying, as there is a possibility it will be up to the prosecution to prove its case.

Possibilities will depend on the facts to prove them.