The 2 stratetic errors of the Democrats.

swissie

a) Accross party lines, most Americans want some sort of "Deportations" of illegals. (Kamala has not joined this bandwagon).

b) There is a number of white voters that will never vote for a black female for president. Under no circumstances.

Those missing 1 to 2 % will prevent Kamala from becoming president.

2 stratetic errors of epic proportions.

• Like 1

You think so?

Polling shows despite her winning black votes she is down 20% from past dem Presidents.

I agree about the deportations!

But I think Trump has to start with the criminal element first!It will be tough getting at the sanctuary city element, don’t you think?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, swissie said:

a) Accross party lines, most Americans want some sort of "Deportations" of illegals. (Kamala has not joined this bandwagon).

b) There is a number of white voters that will never vote for a black female for president. Under no circumstances.

Those missing 1 to 2 % will prevent Kamala from becoming president.

2 stratetic errors of epic proportions.

I don't know that I agree with b. HRC almost won simply because she was the Democrat candidate, so I expect similar for Harris. The only question is whether enough in the swing states want a Democrat in the W H or hate Trump enough to vote for her.

I'd have b/ as Harris. It's hard to believe they don't have anyone better than she.