The 2 stratetic errors of the Democrats.

swissie

12 hours ago, swissie said:

a) Accross party lines, most Americans want some sort of "Deportations" of illegals. (Kamala has not joined this bandwagon).

b) There is a number of white voters that will never vote for a black female for president. Under no circumstances.

Those missing 1 to 2 % will prevent Kamala from becoming president.

2 stratetic errors of epic proportions.

I don't know that I agree with b. HRC almost won simply because she was the Democrat candidate, so I expect similar for Harris. The only question is whether enough in the swing states want a Democrat in the W H or hate Trump enough to vote for her.

I'd have b/ as Harris. It's hard to believe they don't have anyone better than she.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, swissie said:

a) Accross party lines, most Americans want some sort of "Deportations" of illegals. (Kamala has not joined this bandwagon).

b) There is a number of white voters that will never vote for a black female for president. Under no circumstances.

So what makes you an expert regarding voting in America? Stick to what you know and the world will be a better place.  Oh by the way learn how to spell

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, swissie said:

It takes a very poor opponent to lose against Donald Trump.

A terrible opponent.

It's a nearly impossible feat, and one that Democrats appear poised to accomplish twice.

I keep my fingers crossed, but I know it's not going to suffice.

Edited by AndreasHG
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, swissie said:

As a citizen of the USA and a Democrat, I don't see these as "strategic errors."

a) Kamala admits our border policy is broken, but that's been the case for many, many years. Also, the current immigration policies already include deportation if the immigrant is found to not meet the qualifications for being a refugee.

b) Race and gender discrimination are not "strategic errors" of the Democrats. They are unwelcome traits of some people of all political parties.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Like 1

And bigger strategic errors are being made by the Republicans by choosing Trump...Ukraine and Taiwan will fall within two years if Trump is elected by his cult members...As Trump will pull back forces/support/money out of SE Asia...China will meet little resistance if it wishes to expand its domination of SE Asia which will include Thailand...It might be time for expats to enrol in some Chinese language classes in two weeks

• Thanks 1