I've been wetting the bed a lot lately.

BarBoy

Just now, Kinok Farang said:

You are lucky,i usually shiit the bed 2or 3 times a week.

I know its the cider but i can't stop drinking it.

Anyway the wife cleans it up,that's her department.

She is truly a lucky gal. She really has won the farang kinok lottery. Who would have thunked it would be so easy for her. She must be bragging to all her jealous friends. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, BarBoy said:

lately I have had a serious bout of bed wetting. Im not sure why but it usually happens after 3am, i wake up soaking wet. ive been hitting the booze hard recently so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. should I see a doctor? am also a bit stressed out due to recent life changes so i think that could be a factor.

does anyone else have the same problem? 

Check your prostate, empty your bladder b4 bed, this is a typical sigh of prostate enlargement, but may be a bladder infection go get a checkup 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

She is truly a lucky gal. She really has won the farang kinok lottery. Who would have thunked it would be so easy for her. She must be bragging to all her jealous friends. 

I agree,she's one lucky gal to have me but for some reason she doesn't think so.

3 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

Check your prostate, empty your bladder b4 bed, this is a typical sigh of prostate enlargement, but may be a bladder infection go get a checkup 

Probably correct assessment.

@BarBoy.suggest you talk with your doctor about "Cardura XL 4mg". It could help/take away your problem..it is one small pill a day.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/24/2024 at 1:13 PM, Mentors65 said:

Check blood sugar for Diabetes. 

Yes indeed. As a type 2 diabetic myself (30 years since being diagnosed), urination can be far more frequent. Like yourself, I find 3am the prominant starting time for visits to the loo. I do not wet the bed and am now used to trotting back and forth to the toilet throughout the "wee" small hours. I also have an enlarged benign prostate gland which contributes to frequent urination. I rarely drink alcohol and my urine is the result of drinking water, coffee with sweetner and sugar-free canned fruit drinks. 

5 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

I agree,she's one lucky gal to have me but for some reason she doesn't think so.

How could she not realize she's won the sh*t bag lottery? I mean, really, how many women in this world have the great fortune of being blessed with a husband that they can regularly clean up after he sh*ts the bed 2 to 3 times per week?

8 hours ago, actonion said:

I usually have a pee around 3am too, before waking up at 5am, must get the prostate checked

How often you might wake up to pee during the night depends on how much water you drink throughout the day, especially before bed. I usually get up to pee 2-3 times. Totally normal. Not necessarily a prostate issue. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

How could she not realize she's won the sh*t bag lottery? I mean, really, how many women in this world have the great fortune of being blessed with a husband that they can regularly clean up after he sh*ts the bed 2 to 3 times per week?

That's true love in my eyes because if she shiit the bed the dirty cow would have to lay in it.

This morning, for the first time there was a patch of blood in my bed that had soaked through to the mattress. Mrs cleaned it up and suggested I see a doctor. However, I don't think that's necessary. Suspect it's only my piles that have started to leak.