This is my America sadly

ifmu

2 hours ago, pomchop said:
6 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I want Ms. Harris to win. But if it is Mr. Trump again, per the song 'Mockingbird' from 1963:

I might rise above, I might go below
Ride with the tide and go with the flow

I am sure a lot of Hitler people felt the same way...until they didn't.

I don't think a lot of Hitler people wanted Harris to win.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pomchop said:

so half the country wants a guy who openly praises hitler and dictators...who openly calls for imprisonment or worst for people who disagee with him...who has already called for CBS and one of americas most popular shows (60 minutes) ever to be cancelled because he did not like the way they edited an interview..who wants nbc and abc and cnn and msnbc all to be taken off the air...the new york times to be shuttered

I have never ever heard harris say anything that is more scary then just a few of trumps promises....

seems a lot of americans might do well to actually read a few history books as to how dictators can throw away their first amendment rights and worse....DJT statements are not hyperbole or taken out of context or fake news...he says it over and over and over on tape and when asked if he really means it doubles down ...

and for maga that think he may not turn on them?  ask some of the 40 of his cabinet members who supported him and worked for him who now are warning anyone what they saw and heard....and are now on DJT hit list...ask Rudy how it worked out for him to throw everything he had in the trump bucket...ask mike pence who licked his rear for four years who trump almost got hung (so what) when pence dared to refuse an order.

Can you provide an example of Trump “openly praising Hitler?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

He is a FASCIST and he praises Hitler. 

Certainly Harris is not the only one saying that...the people who worked for him including one of americas most respected generals say it for anyone to hear.   Even dear leader himself will tell you how he plans to shut down the free press he doesn't like, imprison his political enemies, and if he wants turn the military on people who dare to disagree with him.  Apparently maga is unable to comprehend those type moves are straight from the FACIST playbook.

Would you please provide an example of Trump being a FASCIST?

• Thumbs Up 2