Trump's Planned Agenda: First Day Ban on Diversity Programs and Climate Agreement Exit

Social Media

34 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Morning Joe missed that one.

The Trump Apologist's Playbook:

Apologist: "He didn't say that."

Reporter: "Here is the quote."

Apologist: "I didn't hear that."

Reporter: "Here is the quote."

Apologist: "He didn't mean that."

https://x.com/JoeNBC/status/1845957067531866433

msm, here is an edited clip of something Trump said

sheep, i believe it totally

msm, here are 50 more  out of context clips of something Trump said

sheep, i believe then all totally

sheep, trump is a hitler

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How have you personally suffered from ‘illegal immigration’?

If you believe Eric Adams, it's costing NYC $36K a year to provide services for each of their 110,000 "newcomers".  Scale that up to over10 million "newcomers" in the USA complements of the wide ass open border, and that's $1,000 a year out of the pockets of each and every American, and a lot more if you only count the employed and tax paying. 

With no end in sight unless someone starts deporting the deadwood and criminals.

We're broke.  Already $35 Trillion in debt.  We can't afford to care for anyone who can pay the cartels $5K-$10K to cross the border.  Which should be a crime by itself, paying money to a criminal (terrorist?) organization.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is Trump's stated goal to do everything that he possibly can do to avoid anything that benefits the environment. He wants to open up national parks, monuments and national forests to logging, mining interests, and oil companies, ruining the top park system on the planet. Since it's likely that he's never been to a national park in his lifetime it means nothing to him. He wants to drill on pristine land, he wants to erase air quality standards, and in general he behaves as if we have seven or eight, perhaps nine alternative planets to move to, if we completely foul this one.

The man is beyond irresponsible when it comes to the environment, he's a dangerous  hazard. 

I'm afraid that you and your fellow Jewish liberal friends will be crying in your matzo soup when American voters give Donald Trump the opportunity to Make American Great Again!

• Haha 1

My opinion is that if elected Trump from day one will resume his historical record of failures and financial disasters.

In his last stint as POTUS Covid obscured by distraction the accumulating negative impact/s of his policies enacted to either satisfy his ego or his financial backers.

As with everything and anything Trump has attached his name to has shriveled and died.

If given a second chance he will accelerate vindictive retaliation on any he can identify as having opposed him as a singular priority while permitting the authors of the Project 2025 to enact the fascist contents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBKK said:

I'm afraid that you and your fellow Jewish liberal friends will be crying in your matzo soup when American voters give Donald Trump the opportunity to Make American Great Again!

My fellow Jewish liberal friends? What planet are you living on? If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

Make America great again? Are you a human, or a parrot? Really? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It's more catchy than "build back better" though, Even comes with a spiffy red hat.

The problem with "build back better" is that it implies actually doing something to build and better. Sadly Biden didn't build anything and the US certainly isn't better since Joe has been in charge.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The problem with "build back better" is that it implies actually doing something to build and better. Sadly Biden didn't build anything and the US certainly isn't better since Joe has been in charge.

Even the Lying-A55 Leftist Thug Media has reported a little bit on the fact that NO INFRASTRUCTURE has been done from the billions appropriated in the infrastructure bill that was passed.  Someone got that money . . .  Maybe re-routed to uFKNkraine.

Edited by Talon
  • Agree 2

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's more catchy than "build back better" though, Even comes with a spiffy red hat.

Are "confused" and "sad" able to let us know what Biden did build and why the US is better for his nearly 4 years at the helm?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Talon said:

Even the Lying-A55 Leftist Thug Media has reported a little bit on the fact that NO INFRASTRUCTURE has been done from the billions appropriated in the infrastructure bill that was passed.  Someone got that money . . .  Maybe re-routed to uFKNkraine.

That’s odd I see lots and lots of improvements all over town…..furthermore there’s a process for funding then there’s the planning permitting assembly of the talent and materials then the execution of the project there’s lots of progress you just got to remove your trump koolade glasses 🤓 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, frank83628 said:

msm, here is an edited clip of something Trump said

sheep, i believe it totally

msm, here are 50 more  out of context clips of something Trump said

sheep, i believe then all totally

sheep, trump is a hitler

I have zero idea of what you are trying to say there. Are you able to clarify for us as we are agog to know what it was.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Are "confused" and "sad" able to let us know what Biden did build and why the US is better for his nearly 4 years at the helm?

Well there’s the GDP unemployment drug prices for seniors a raging bull of a stockmarket that’s just for starters…..but go ahead and keep tossing your pebbles at us lol 😂 

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

That’s odd I see lots and lots of improvements all over town…..furthermore there’s a process for funding then there’s the planning permitting assembly of the talent and materials then the execution of the project there’s lots of progress you just got to remove your trump koolade glasses 🤓 

And yet, you couldn't even make up ONE THING to back up that claim.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, TBKK said:

Interesting targeting maga guy.

So when he loses will you be blaming the Jews as suggested by dear leader Donald Trump?

BTW -- it's matzoh BALL soup. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My fellow Jewish liberal friends? What planet are you living on? If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

Of course American Jews aren't a monolith though a strong majority will vote democratic and will this time as well (thank God if there is one). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Of course American Jews aren't a monolith though a strong majority will vote democratic and will this time as well (thank God if there is one). 

More jews are voting republican than in 2020. That goes for all minorities

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

More jews are voting republican than in 2020. That goes for all minorities

Are they? I haven't followed that. Can you document that?

I do know that Trump's good buddy Elon Musk who will become a Putin style oligarch if fascist Trump wins has financed a deeply antisemitic PAC ad campaign in Michigan.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Are they? I haven't followed that. Can you document that?

I do know that Trump's good buddy Elon Musk who will become a Putin style oligarch if fascist Trump wins has financed a deeply antisemitic PAC ad campaign in Michigan.

Sounds very fake. The lefts antisemitism is very real. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of jews votes for trump this time

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Sounds very fake. The lefts antisemitism is very real. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of jews votes for trump this time

Not fake. I posted about it before. There is ZERO chance the majority of American Jews will vote for Trump. You really are completely out of touch with reality. 

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not fake. I posted about it before. There is ZERO chance the majority of American Jews will vote for Trump. You really are completely out of touch with reality. 

Jews still voting democrat are not very well informed. Maybe theyve missed everything going on in the country since Oct. 7 and how the left has reacted to it

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Jews still voting democrat are not very well informed. Maybe theyve missed everything going on in the country since Oct. 7 and how the left has reacted to it

BS and offensive.

Jewish Americans are AMERICAN, not Israeli. 

Jewish Americans main issue this election cycle is to oppose the fascism of Trump, and to try to save American democracy.

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Perhaps asking to modify the parameters of the Paris accord might be a more intelligent approach. 

Climate change is real, and it is man made. Increased temperatures — which might be welcome in some places — are only part of the story. More important are changes in precipitation, decreased snowpack, glacier melting, droughts in mid to low latitudes, decreased cereal crop productivity at lower latitudes, increased sea level, loss of islands and coastal wetlands, increased flooding, greater storm intensity, species loss and spread of infectious disease.

We can argue till the world is consumed by the sun and it won't make an iota of difference to why the planet is warming. We could stop using every vestige of fossil fuel tomorrow and it would not make any difference for decades, by which time we'd all be dead, as fossil fuel grows, processes and transports all the commercial food on the planet. Of course all being dead would solve the problem.

The only solutions that are promoted eg EVs, solar and windmills are unavailable for most of the 8 billion on the planet.

When they come up with real solutions that everyone on the planet can benefit from get back to me.

BTW, the only real solution to the problem is less people on the planet, but they never ever talk about reducing birth rates.

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

BS and offensive.

Jewish Americans are AMERICAN, not Israeli. 

Jewish Americans main issue this election cycle is to oppose the fascism of Trump, and to try to save American democracy.

I guess these college kids yelling from the river to the sea isnt as alarming as trump, who has done more for jews than any president in history