No Matter How Many Times It Happens..

Totster

So, there I am.. every month sitting in the barbers chair, getting a nice shave after the haircut.. and before I know it my whole body goes rigid and the most strange sensation.. thats right, my forehead has been shaved ! :D

Problem is that as soon as I realise what's happening, it's all over.. and too late to ask for it not to be done .. :D

The thing is that there is nothing there to be shaved, it just seems to be part of the routine.. whether needed or not.

My fault really, I forget every month.. but not any more, I'll be ready next time. :o

Surely I can't be the only person that finds this a weird sensation ? :D

totster :D

So, there I am.. every month sitting in the barbers chair, getting a nice shave after the haircut.. and before I know it my whole body goes rigid and the most strange sensation.. thats right, my forehead has been shaved ! :D

Problem is that as soon as I realise what's happening, it's all over.. and too late to ask for it not to be done .. :D

The thing is that there is nothing there to be shaved, it just seems to be part of the routine.. whether needed or not.

My fault really, I forget every month.. but not any more, I'll be ready next time. :o

Funny, I've never had that any time I've been to the barber's in Thailand. I would probably find it just as weird as you though.

I have neva hadda forehead shave..... :o

My last 3 haircuts bin cut in Chalong.

Lovely lass and her assistants.

EH, is her name.

post-46648-1197888411_thumb.jpg

post-46648-1197888501_thumb.jpg

Even a shoulder massage thrown in.

Nuffin like it in NZ for 6 bucks, 150Baht.

If ya in Chalong, go see her.

Peter sent ya.

Gotta miss nexr one........ snifffff

[i](Hope I dun get into strife.)[/i]

Edited by Zpete

Why is is that when you get older hair grows from everywhere except where you want it ? receeding forehead etc, but nostrils and ear hair is growing like weeds on speed ! :bah: