Speciality Sausages By The Eurogourmet

JohnBKKK

Visit My WebsiteHi,

we are in preparation of our own Eurogourmet outlet in Phuket which should start in January. In the meantime, considering Christmas is coming up, anyone in Phuket looking for any of the following can send a PM to me and I will give you the contact information where you can buy them

Smoked, Cajun Andouille Sausage

post-30681-1197878068_thumb.jpg

Kielbasa - US style - smoked

post-30681-1197877648_thumb.jpg

Parisian Garlic Sausage - If you like Garlic you'll love this one

post-30681-1197877697_thumb.jpg

Kaesekrainer

post-30681-1197877735_thumb.jpg

Also available

Pate de foie de Canard - Duck Liver Pate made from "none force fed Ducks"

post-30681-1197878199_thumb.jpg

Pâté de foie de poulet - Chickenliver Pate with Grand Manier

post-30681-1197878238_thumb.jpg

Terrine de canard - Duck Terrine

post-30681-1197878344_thumb.jpg

Sauces in 4 OZ Jars - Baernaise sauce - Amazon Pepper sauce -Hollandaise sauce - Bolognaise Sauce in 6 OZ Jars - CHIILY CON CARNE in large 320G Jars

For more Eurogourmet Products, check out our Website

have a merry Xmas

John

Does no-one else think this is way over the top advertising. Yes, I know it's a sponsor, but it's too much, too often IMHO.

Dear Living kata, this is the first post I have put into the Phuket forum in well over one month. Who is forcing you to look at it?? why does it bother you?? or are you just bored??

We are informing people as to what's available and if they are interested they will look at the thread. If someone is not interested he/she will simply NOT look at the thread and move on to some other subject that may interest them. May I suggest the same to you and to stop your harrasing us, otherwise I shall have to inform the management about this ... now that is as friendly a response as I can master, what I really would like to tell you is actually very short but would not be appropiate for this forum..... :o

The strange thing is, you don't seem to complain about any other mentioning of food products or restaurants here even by non-sponsors and you were the only one to have a complaint when we had the tasting - is there something more synister afoot here one may wonder

get a life

John

all these goodies

off Phuket topic John. last week i crossed my property line because i did not believe anymore the excuses of my wife "nothing much there in Villa Market, Pattaya for you". for weeks i was pestering her "get me samples of all the goodies JohnBKKKKK² claims are available.

so i strolled around, inspected the sausage section, saw something that looked like Blutwurst (sliced and packed) but shook my head when i saw what it looked like and the price.

then, quite disappointed, i bought two different sausages imported from Spain. one was supposed to be Chorizo, don't remember the name of the other one which was some sort of thin salami. both sausages a disgrace, no salt, no pepper, no spices, no nothing. :D

in Spain they would crucify the producer!

happy end, found a beautiful loaf of bread which tasted better without than with any of the sausages i bought.

let me know when those goodies (pictures above) are available in Pattaya too :o

Does no-one else think this is way over the top advertising. Yes, I know it's a sponsor, but it's too much, too often IMHO.

Dear Living kata, this is the first post I have put into the Phuket forum in well over one month. Who is forcing you to look at it?? why does it bother you?? or are you just bored??

We are informing people as to what's available and if they are interested they will look at the thread. If someone is not interested he/she will simply NOT look at the thread and move on to some other subject that may interest them. May I suggest the same to you and to stop your harrasing us, otherwise I shall have to inform the management about this ... now that is as friendly a response as I can master, what I really would like to tell you is actually very short but would not be appropiate for this forum..... :o

The strange thing is, you don't seem to complain about any other mentioning of food products or restaurants here even by non-sponsors and you were the only one to have a complaint when we had the tasting - is there something more synister afoot here one may wonder

get a life

John

Livingkata you are pathetic. The thread is titled , Speciality Sausages By The Eurogourmet, ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN PHUKET

What part of it don't you understand? you have a mouse no? point it away to another topic and stop whining....

Edited by zorro1

get a life

John

I got a great life John, and it does not include buying your products after you inept attempt to promote your products at the Patong Deli.

I'm just wondering at the latitude the Forum Managers allow sponsors to advertise products on the open question/answer forums.

Clearly no-one agrees with me. Fine, I'll say no more..... :o

Hi Horider,

hang on, NOT at the Deli ..... as I said above, anyone interested send me a PM and I shall supply you our reps phone number .. he is based in patong and has all of the above in stock. I'm only going to supply the Deli if he agrees to carry my goods in individual vacuum packs in a decent locaton in his cold shelf. I'm slightly worried about not having any controll over sell by dates and stock, which is impossible to do if sausages are unpacked and sold from the "fresh" counter.

That is why our rep is going to open the EUROGOURMET shop soon. It will have an added advantage for customers, you can taste before you buy - I figure that this will be a highly apprechiated new system for Phuket and Thailand,

thanks for your remarks.

John

Hello John,

I like sausages but I don´t like promotion in a forum - now you posted it already and I think you would have to complete your offer with the prices - how much are the sausages you offer on Phuket ?

I think if the quality is good and the price is o.k. you can complete your offer by posting the prices here directly and not need to send PM´s for this.

Thx

Bagsida

Hello John,

I like sausages but I don´t like promotion in a forum - now you posted it already and I think you would have to complete your offer with the prices - how much are the sausages you offer on Phuket ?

I think if the quality is good and the price is o.k. you can complete your offer by posting the prices here directly and not need to send PM´s for this.

Thx

Bagsida

Hi Bagsida,

would love to, but that is what even as a sponsor I shouldn't do. However, I can asure you that they are great value for money- NOT expensive

I recently offered a chef our dry cured smoked bacon which is about 30% more expensive tha the other brands here - when he raised his eyebrows I invited him to fry up a slice together with his current bacon ... his current bacon started sweating white ooze (comes from being injected with the curing liquid) and shrivelled to 1/4 its original size where ours fried up crispy, loosing less than 10% from melting fat (we do not inject our bacon,its dry cured) - now, I asked him which one he things is the better value .... a new bacon customer of course

Also, as you can see, I'm not advertisng standard sausages but only regional speciallities and that's why I believe this is less advertising but more information. The person from the US who would love to eat some real Kielbasa or Cajun Andouille again I think would sure be happy about the information, so would the French person to get some real Parisian garlic sausage again etc etc all items not readily available and if they are, they are imported and hugely expensive.

This is one of the reasons why we are going to offer "taste before you buy" in the new shop (small, but filled with quality items) - and of course if you want to, you can, when you go to our rep, taste before you buy already - can't be fairer than that can we?

all the best

John

get a life

John

I got a great life John, and it does not include buying your products after you inept attempt to promote your products at the Patong Deli.

I'm just wondering at the latitude the Forum Managers allow sponsors to advertise products on the open question/answer forums.

Clearly no-one agrees with me. Fine, I'll say no more..... :o

I'm inclined to agree with LivinginKata, since there are already Classifieds and Commercial Ads sub-forums in the Business forum. However, while one may be perturbed at the prospect of other sponsors following John's lead (and potentially swamping the threads), the information John has provided has clearly been useful to some members and John has indicated that he intends to be moderate in using his sponsorship priveleges in this manner; and he correctly indicated that his topic heading was fairly clear (as to the choice to read the topic). Perhaps a solution may be a separate sponsors' adds sub-forum within the Business forum, to which sponsors could refer posters who are seeking something that they provide?

get a life

John

Clearly no-one agrees with me. Fine, I'll say no more..... :D

I really think John is right. There is something wrong with you ! here you are complaining and in the Chiang Mai thread about his pies you posted 20 times how good they are, and that you'll order moer etc etc !!!!!

be a sponsor and promote you Guesthouse/ Restaurant in Kata and don't complain and whine about others !

p.s. Chiang Mai: the pies are really good ! :o

Seppl :D

Hi John,

I am a lover of Sausage and Pies. I cannot find the Thread here but there was one about Pork Pies now at Villa…. At the time I had never been to Villa thinking it was only in the centre of BKK [only drive in 1 or 2x year]

Anyway found a Villa at Nontaburi bought 2 Pork Pies among other things, they were dreadfully dry and the pastry VERY thick..

I love both Spanish and Portuguese Chorizo [Lived in Portugal for 13yrs] sorry but the ‘Villa’ Chorizo taste nothing like it….

Maybe other would also like to know this?

Is there something to look for? Or do you not supply all the Villa’s with these things, I will drive to Nontaburi Villa on Friday as need Mince Pies or jar/can mince to make my own…

I ask because the difference between ‘made’ things in the same named supermarkets are very different

Hi John,

I am a lover of Sausage and Pies. I cannot find the Thread here but there was one about Pork Pies now at Villa…. At the time I had never been to Villa thinking it was only in the centre of BKK [only drive in 1 or 2x year]

Anyway found a Villa at Nontaburi bought 2 Pork Pies among other things, they were dreadfully dry and the pastry VERY thick..

I love both Spanish and Portuguese Chorizo [Lived in Portugal for 13yrs] sorry but the ‘Villa’ Chorizo taste nothing like it….

Is there something to look for? Or do you not supply all the Villa’s with these things, I will drive to Nontaburi Villa on Friday as need Mince Pies or jar/can mince to make my own…

I ask because the difference between ‘made’ things in the same named supermarkets are very different

Dear Ignis,

we only supply Villa 33 Sukhumvit and Villa Tong Low, none of the other Villas - we have now stopped putting Pies in even those two because others are flooding the shelfs with the sort of products you decribed and even pile theirs on top of ours so they can not be seen.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS CARRY OUR LOGO ! post-30681-1197944459_thumb.jpg

We are basically wholesailers to 5 star Hotels and Restaurants and would have been long out of business if we supplied this kind of poo... :o retail is only a sideline for us but we are looking at increasing this next year,

all the best

John

Ignis, your comments remind me of the half pork pie I was given with their version of a ploughman's lunch at a bar (forget name) in the main street of Kamala. The 'boss' wasn't around so his wife prepared the food - including heating the severely past useby (smelt off) pork pie. Ugh.

Edit: clarification

Edited by Ping

Hi John,

I love both Spanish and Portuguese Chorizo [Lived in Portugal for 13yrs] sorry but the 'Villa' Chorizo taste nothing like it….

Is there something to look for? Or do you not supply all the Villa's with these things, I will drive to Nontaburi Villa on Friday as need Mince Pies or jar/can mince to make my own…

I ask because the difference between 'made' things in the same named supermarkets are very different

Dear Ignis,

we only supply Villa 33 Sukhumvit and Villa Tong Low, none of the other Villas - we have now stopped putting Pies in even those two because others are flooding the shelfs with the sort of products you decribed and even pile theirs on top of ours so they can not be seen.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS CARRY OUR LOGO ! post-30681-1197944459_thumb.jpg

We are basically wholesailers to 5 star Hotels and Restaurants and would have been long out of business if we supplied this kind of poo... :o retail is only a sideline for us but we are looking at increasing this next year,

all the best

John

Hi John,

Very many thanks

Merry Christmas

Ignis, your comments remind me of the half pork pie I was given with their version of a ploughman's lunch at a bar (forget name) in the main street of Kamala. The 'boss' wasn't around so his wife prepared the food - including heating the severely past useby (smelt off) pork pie. Ugh.

Hi Ping,

hmmm nothing to do with OUR Pork Pies since we currently do not supply to any bars - second, a Pork Pie is eaten cold and not heated !

The concern one should show is not with the producer however, but with the Bar serving out of date produce - the producer may be responsible for bad quality i.E. selling a crap product to start with, but has no controll over what happens to the product after it has been purchased by a customer.

We try to make sure our customers handle /store our products responsibly and according to our guidelines and especially storage and sellby dates.

There is of course no problem with our Hotel and Restaurant customers, this is the reason I would not accept a bar as a customer because neither the owner nor the staff have (usually) any training in food hygene and handling. Unless its is a really professionally run, usually larger business.

John

Well I agree..

I dont like SPAM.. And forum sponser or no, thats what this is, forums feel better without posts as advertising, there is as stated forums for classifeds and thats where posts like this should be.

What a croc, the guy is supplying information for people to buy foodstuffs they may have a hunger for from back home, good service and if you do not like it, simply do not read it.....or are you lot that do read it so challenged that you cannot control your own actions.

I saw this thread some time ago and never opened it...because it was clearly marked what it was about and where, while I wanted sausages, I was not in Phuket. I clicked on it today to see if there was any mention about where to buy in Bkk...with xmas coming up and all I wanted some snags for the barby.............and seeing as John, did not call me with any to pick up not so long ago !!!!!......

Anyway, John, as a thought....if the villa shops are not supporting you, why not go try the Food Glorious Food shop in soi 71, great shop with great food and maybe they would be interested to showcase your food. This would be a good alternative for people who then know where it is to go and get it, although not really in a convenient location.

Oh and while I am at it, I see no problem with a sponsor supporting his product or service thoughout the forum as long as it is not overdone, but they also have to be able to accept criticism and another forum sponsor does not tollerate that. Seems they are happy to take the good, but not deal with the bad.

Hi Ping,

hmmm nothing to do with OUR Pork Pies since we currently do not supply to any bars - second, a Pork Pie is eaten cold and not heated !

The concern one should show is not with the producer however, but with the Bar serving out of date produce - the producer may be responsible for bad quality i.E. selling a crap product to start with, but has no controll over what happens to the product after it has been purchased by a customer.

We try to make sure our customers handle /store our products responsibly and according to our guidelines and especially storage and sellby dates.

There is of course no problem with our Hotel and Restaurant customers, this is the reason I would not accept a bar as a customer because neither the owner nor the staff have (usually) any training in food hygene and handling. Unless its is a really professionally run, usually larger business.

John

John - unfortunately your post appeared as I was preparing my comment in response to the post by Ignis (hence the clarifying edit).

Clearly, the product was not one of yours, and I was making the point that not only was it served warm, but it was also off. If heating a pork pie were the norm, mentioning the heating of it in my post would have been surplussage. It is also abundantly clear that the condition of the pie was due to its storage. It would have been frozen, had probably thawed on the odd occasion, and was clearly old stock. The girl who prepared it didn't seem to have any idea of what she was doing - you should have seen the rest of the so-called ploughman's lunch (which included some sort of pressed meat, a couple of slices of stale bread and no pickles) - not to mention the time that she took to prepare the thing.

If you open the Phuket forum and look at the list of posts then you can clearly see that this particular post is from Eurogourmet and that he is letting us know about what (new) products are for sale. He has made posts like this before so why then open his post if you are not interested in what he has to offer. LivinginKata also has his own business website in his signature on the phuket.com forum so he is advertising his business every time he makes a post there. He shouldn't be complaining.

Myself i enjoy food + love shopping and driving, so am only to happy to see who is selling what and where.......

I do find it odd here that you can go into Tesco, Carrefour, Big C, for me all 3 are within 15km, but drive another 10 - 15km to a different Tesco, Carrefour, Big C, they often sell a few different items.. sometimes drive to Nontaburi about 18km Tops, FreshMart and Villa for a change

Would love to know if anyone sells Mince Pies?? this is my 7th Christmas in Thailand with no mince pies, I always make my own Christmas cake....... but you can buy Christmas Cake, Rich Dundee Cake and Christmas Pudding in Marks & Spencer yet they do not sell mince pies.

LivinginKata also has his own business website in his signature on the phuket.com forum so he is advertising his business every time he makes a post there. He shouldn't be complaining.

perhaps he sticks to sticky rice only and is one these "vegetablarians" (or whatever they might be called)? :o

LivinginKata also has his own business website in his signature on the phuket.com forum so he is advertising his business every time he makes a post there. He shouldn't be complaining.

No I don't. I have my own personal web site for general visitor information. There is a link to my business web site (another com name). I have no intent to advertise my commercial business. If it bother's you I will delete my web link from my profile, but I can assure you I generate no business from this forum.

I want to correct another previous comment in this thread. I do not have a guesthouse or resturant.

Ha ha, it seems that that you really checked out my personal web site. That article was written by a Swedish guy and patched into my web site with my complete approval as he offered his services for free. So I'm the one who should be sacked for proof reading. Thank you for your gratis proof reading. I will get round to rewriting sometime in the next several months. Mai per rai, TIT .... :o Does it really matter ???

Edited by LivinginKata

"A beer and massage that consummation and you becomes like a new human beeing".

for an uneducated German (like me) that sounds like grammatically correct english, doesn't it? never mind the orthographic mistakes! :o

• 3 months later...