Needed Urgently

The Vulcan

We are a family of 4 i.e. 2 adults and 2 young children, looking for a 2/3 bedroomed house, furnished, in a QUIET area.

A long term rental is required.

Do you have anything?

We will be in Hua Hin within the next few days and would like to hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation

I live in Pasuk Home Village - VERY quiet place. I really love this place! There are also some other nice villages aroud mine. You can find this place on the map - Soi 102 and about 4 km from the central road of Hua Hin. At my village a lot of absolutely free houses - for rent and for sale. This village was built only 1 year ago or less. I rent my house (very small, but brand new and everything inside) for 550 USD per month - 2 bedrooms only.

This is a picture of my house:

gallery_53487_802_21105.jpg

Edited by erotichnaya

We are a family of 4 i.e. 2 adults and 2 young children, looking for a 2/3 bedroomed house, furnished, in a QUIET area.

A long term rental is required.

Do you have anything?

We will be in Hua Hin within the next few days and would like to hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation

We have a 3 bedroomed fully furnished house on Tropical Hill 2 that is 150mts from the clubhouse and pool it has everything including ADSL which is available from mid Feb.

As we are in Spain at the moment if you are interested please contact Monika in Hua Hin tel 0831 099 319 or e-mail her at [email protected] she has the keys and all information you will need.

Regards

David Barker

I live in Pasuk Home Village - VERY quiet place. I really love this place! There are also some other nice villages aroud mine. You can find this place on the map - Soi 102 and about 4 km from the central road of Hua Hin. At my village a lot of absolutely free houses - for rent and for sale. This village was built only 1 year ago or less. I rent my house (very small, but brand new and everything inside) for 550 USD per month - 2 bedrooms only.

This is a picture of my house:

gallery_53487_802_21105.jpg

Looks very nice. How big is it, how much would it cost if you wanted to buy?

Thanks.