Thinking about making a small patio maybe with a small water feature/fish pond

Not being a good DIYer I would like to get someone to design and build it

Appreciate any recommendations who or where to look

Cheers

Thinking about making a small patio maybe with a small water feature/fish pond

Not being a good DIYer I would like to get someone to design and build it

Appreciate any recommendations who or where to look

Cheers

I had an existing tiled pond with a water fall that would not support any fish other than "mosquito" type that will live anywhere. So I had a filter system put in that required (1) putting in a sectioned filter with drains in each section for easy cleaning, (2) running buried pipes around the pond and in through the tiled walls to return the water, ozygenate it, and direct flow toward the drain, (3) put in a drain in the middle leading to the filter, and (4) as an after thought, provide water to a fountain in the middle. He provide a drawing with his estimate, which included a break out of parts, material, labor, and profit. I think he speaks English, but have no idea how much.

Khun Warinton 089-635-8431. If you call him, tell him Peter from Ban Natawan recommended him.

I completely re-landscaped my yard and have done some follow up rearrangements and replantings. My job was large enough that she, too, gave me a detailed estimate of material, labor, profit. I have recommended her to others and they have all been happy with her work (all smaller jobs, verbal agreement on prices). She/her company also do ponds and water features (she has pictures from large developments, hotels), but I have no experience with her for that. She is located on the west side of the Chiangmai/Mae Jo road, about 3 km south of Mae Jo. I can give you better directions if you so desire. I do not know how much English she speaks, either. Tell her Loong Peter from Ban Natawan recommended her.

Bhumi Lanna Landscape, Khun Nok, 087-189-8696.

Edited by noise