Bad Farang

marioDC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned a long time ago... if somebody steals your wife, the best thing you can do to get revenge, is let him keep her

Very very true indeed.....Good advice.

Well, sorry to disappoint the latter of you, but i am still alive.

Yes, you people are right : it s best to end this topic because only a small percentage of you guys believe in my honesty. All i asked for is a little help.

Not any of you who thought i was a throll dared to call the numbers i put on here, did ya ... i wonder why...

Nomatter what you people think of me, i know i can believe in myself and still look at myself in the mirror. For what the threats is concerned :

I have taken care of the problem myself.

I wish to thank those people that offered to help me... the rest of you ... well...

just let me know whenever you need help...

Mario

Incase anyone is up to talking to me i can always give you my phonenumber.

I ll even give you some more info about the case... for real...

I ll even give you some more info about the case... for real...

people dont usually go around threatening to kill someone without a good reason ,

they would have to be very angry .

i guess we would all like to hear the full story .

how did you antagonise this guy to do you in ??

It must be a familiar story in Bangkok with girls changing their boyfriends as often as they change their underwear .

Over the year a girl might meat 100s of farangs , lets say a dozen are hanging around somewhere she cant service them all so someone has to go .

So many disgruntled ex boyfriends .

especially if it ends in a loss of face for an Italian spag' bender .

If you stole his missus, he's threatened to kill you and you believe the threat, then you do one of two things:

1> Run

2> Kill him or have him killed.

Telling us about it is pointless. How many times have I heard someone in a fit of anger threaten to kill someone and, months later, the death is still conspicuous by its absence?

If you stole his missus, he's threatened to kill you and you believe the threat, then you do one of two things:

1> Run

2> Kill him or have him killed.

Telling us about it is pointless. How many times have I heard someone in a fit of anger threaten to kill someone and, months later, the death is still conspicuous by its absence?

Who edited my post?!?!? :o

It's MY post!

It reflects what I think!

In MY language!

Not what any other bugger thinks or how it's expressed!

At least have the guts to state in the amended message who did it!

I'm REALLY not happy about this! Leave my bloody messages alone! :D

Mario is alive.

Long live Mario.

I am begining to hope the guy catches up with our mario... not to kill him... but to teach him some lessons in 'Ethics'. One does not steal another man's wife or girlfriend and expect to get clean away with the darstadly deed. :D

But I have had a few ex-wives that I would have been happy for mario to steal away from me... so long as he paid the alimony :o

i second that..............cue Northern England pub comedian voice.........take my wife..........please someone take my wife.

okay, okay, i get the message. You all think i am a whimp for asking for help the way i did, but let s just say that i dont give a ######.

You people dont know me, dont even wanna take me serious, except for a few who have been in a situation like i was. Its hard to heve to leave your gf behind to go to work, especially when you have a guy like this acting stupid.

I didnt steal his gf, i dont owe the guy money, he just got really pissed of because he s jealous.

As for what i did to end this, well lets just say that it will be a long time for his mother to recognise him again ... and yes, this whimp did the job himself ... after clearing things with the cops, because i know what Thai jails are like and i knew he wouldnt show up all by himself.

Guess this comes as a surprise to you too ...

And if you might decide not to believe me again, i can give you some details to send him some flowers ...

Thanks guys, and as i said before : if any of you might need help, u can ask me anytime ... for real ...

Mario

Perfectly put Ravisher!!

Mario,

This guy may well have been willing to let things lie seeing as you lasted so long (despite beinging mortal terror of him) without anything happening to you.

Now he's going to make a bee line straight for you armed with everything at his resources and hes going to throw the lot at you.

I'd use the time he's in hopsital to make your travel plans and shoot through to a safer place.

You probably weren't in any bother in the first place. You're F*cked now pal!!!!

I still reckon you're a throll.

Tough guys don't come blubbing to forums askinng for help. They sort it themselves.

Perfectly put Ravisher!!

Mario,

This guy may well have been willing to let things lie seeing as you lasted so long (despite beinging mortal terror of him) without anything happening to you.

Now he's going to make a bee line straight for you armed with everything at his resources and hes going to throw the lot at you.

I'd use the time he's in hopsital to make your travel plans and shoot through to a safer place.

You probably weren't in any bother in the first place. You're F*cked now pal!!!!

I still reckon you're a throll.

Tough guys don't come blubbing to forums askinng for help. They sort it themselves.

How heartily we agree here. And I reckon he's either a throll, or suffering some kind of delusions.

If I am going to do something "bad" to somebody, whether physically or otherwise, I don't tell a soul. Just do it. If I want to put the 'frighteners' on somebody it is a different matter, because there is no real intent. (IF) this guy threatened our Mario, my guess would be that he had no real intent. Now if he had no real intent and he's ended up in hospital with his face disfigured... I think travel plans ARE in order.

Our Mario might end up with his d!ck in his mouth and 1 Thai Baht tightly clenched in his fist. :o

Mario is in training to be a crime writer. He still has long way to go. What rhymes with banker ?

Perhaps Mario should wrap up a dead fish and deliver it to this guy's doorstep.

That should scare him! :D

Wasn't it a horses head in the bed ? :o The Mafiosi way :D

A dead fish wrapped in newspaper on the front stoop or in the mailbox was another! :D

You might be thinking of the movie "Godfather" where the horse's head was placed in that movie director's bed to get Frank Sinatra the leading role.

Good flick.

Perhaps Mario should wrap up a dead fish and deliver it to this guy's doorstep.

That should scare him! :D

Wasn't it a horses head in the bed ? :D The Mafiosi way :D

A dead fish wrapped in newspaper on the front stoop or in the mailbox was another! :o

You might be thinking of the movie "Godfather" where the horse's head was placed in that movie director's bed to get Frank Sinatra the leading role.

Good flick.

I believe the Mafia way, at least Italian/American Mafia, was 'two' dead fish on the doorstep. The punishment for <deleted> somebody elses wife etc. was to be found with the lowest coin of the realm in his hand and his d!ck in his mouth. Dead of course.

Laughed my a55 off at ProfessorFart's remark. "I often wake up with those in the reverse order.........." :D:D

He drinks ... a lot :D