Oh No! Now What?

American in Canada outback. going to Thailand Chiang mai in 2 weeks and wants to stay for about 1 year or more. I sent my passport to Vancouver Thai consulate for multiple tourists visa. My passport was returned stating I had no more valid visa pages! OH BOY! So I contact the American embassy in Vancouver requesting more pages, and they say they only give visa pages to Full time American residence which I do not qualify. So I tried the embassy in Seattle Washington.. and they dont accept mail from other countries! So what do I do now?? Can I do visa runs continnually for a year every month?? Thanks for any help!!

Sounds like you need a new passport.

Without usable pages you will have trouble doing 30 day visa runs!!

This is also not a recommended option these days as the Thai Immigration are

clamping down.

Sounds like the US embassies can be as helpful as the British!!!!!!!!

Do they really expect you to go home to get extra pages?

Does anyone know if the US embassy in Bangkok will give extra pages to tourist visitors?

That might be a way round it for you.

Come on a 30 day stamp, get you extra pages here, then do a trip to Penang of the tourist visa.

American in Canada outback. going to Thailand Chiang mai in 2 weeks and wants to stay for about 1 year or more.  I sent my passport to Vancouver Thai consulate for multiple tourists visa. My passport was returned stating I had no more valid visa pages!  OH BOY! So I contact the American embassy in Vancouver requesting more pages, and they say they only give visa pages to Full time American residence which I do not qualify. So I tried the embassy in Seattle Washington.. and they dont accept mail from other countries!  So what do I do now??  Can I do visa runs continnually for a year every month??  Thanks for any help!!

Apply by mail to Houston. No problems.

American in Canada outback. going to Thailand Chiang mai in 2 weeks and wants to stay for about 1 year or more.  I sent my passport to Vancouver Thai consulate for multiple tourists visa. My passport was returned stating I had no more valid visa pages!  OH BOY! So I contact the American embassy in Vancouver requesting more pages, and they say they only give visa pages to Full time American residence which I do not qualify. So I tried the embassy in Seattle Washington.. and they dont accept mail from other countries!  So what do I do now??  Can I do visa runs continnually for a year every month??  Thanks for any help!!

Apply by mail to Houston. No problems.

I know Houston are good, but will even they be able to get past the fact that he's not got any valid pages left in his passport?