Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It rained last night.. I counted three drops....

It hasn't rained here in my chunk of Texas since Nov 24. The only good thing about it is that the fairways on my golf course are so dry that I manage a 300 yard drive from time to time! :o

Desperate Daley, doleful, dire,

Enduring winter in England's shires,

Scenes of Siam, the siren waves,

But not till June for the Bristol brave!

:D Thanks Bannork your little rhymes always cheer up my otherwise cold and miserable day :D

Never noticed those liccle ditties before, cool.

Bloomin gorgeous up in Harrogate today, shame I've gotta go to Middlesborough and ruin it.... :D

redrus

Er, well it all went tits up after the Boro trip.

It took me about 4 hours to make a 45 minute trip. We really never get snow in The Vale of York, yesterday we did. Big time. Its nearly all gone now though.

What a top nice sunny day today, its almost warm in the sun.... :o

redrus

Saw a report in the local) Pattaya news that it had rained so much in November and December that the resevoirs had more water now than they did last year.

Odd. I don't recall it raining that much, and it hasn't rained too much in January or February either (only a couple of brief downpours).

How ever, the city administration is pretty much guaranteeing that there will be no shortages this year :o

Well Brsitol has been bathed in beautiful sunshine now, for the last week. Still pretty cold, but i can see the end of this miserable weather now, it is staying lighter later and getting lighter earlier, ahh bring on the summer :o

C'mon Kerryd... I'm just around the corner from you (you are in Pattaya right now aren't you?) and the sun set 2 hours ago... :D

Is is (despite today's overcast condition and light sprinkle) a bit warm and sticky though... :o

Betcha missing it Daleyboy... :D

Yeah, I was trying trying to rub it in :D (I'm one of those evil guys that relishes in the discomfort of others, as long as it doesn't happen to me !) :D

I felt the same as Daleyboy the previous 2 winters when I was in Afghanistan. Stuck in sucky, cold, wet, miserable weather while everyone in Thailand was basking in the sun.

Always happy to buy any member a beer,.........

To ALL TV-members:.....let's all get together the day Daleyboy returns to LOS :D

LaoPo :D:D

I was going to say please dont misquote me, but looking back it does infact appear i said this. SO when i am back in Thailand, come and find me in the Blues factory, i am the short, skinny long haired bloke, and i will buy you A beer :o

:D Where's the Blues Factory....? sorry I don't know the place :D ...and: thanks for the invitation!

LaoPo

Check the Pattaya thread. :D Not that i ever go to Pattaya... but last time i was in Thailand i hadnt discovered tv, so i will make the effort this year when i come over to goto Pattaya and meet a few members, as i know quite alot reside in that area :D Anyway i am sure it was Jai Dee who said he was going to buy all the beers :o:D

Yep and i will be laughing at you , because i know i am going out in June, while you are at work i will be putting notes in the rain thread about how hot and sticky it is :D:D

55555, and I'll cover the end of March to the end of April........ :D:o

redrus

Yep and i will be laughing at you , because i know i am going out in June, while you are at work i will be putting notes in the rain thread about how hot and sticky it is :D:D

redrus

:D Maybe we can get a list going to make sure our tots knows just how hot it is in Thailand, while he is rainy ole England :D

redrus

:D Maybe we can get a list going to make sure our tots knows just how hot it is in Thailand, while he is rainy ole England :D

Defo, come on who can cover May.... :D:D:D

redrus

redrus

Defo, come on who can cover May.... :D:D:D

redrus

I have got te 25th June to the 25th July covered, i reckon we will be ok after this, as the summer will be in the U.K. :burp:

Laugh away gashead.. I'll be back in october ! :D

totster :D

I aint no gashead mate, i tell ya i would rather watch paint dry than watch a game of football. Its cherry and whites all the way for me. :D And i reckon a few words to immigration about you and you will be holidaying in Bream for the next few years. :o:D

I aint no gashead mate, i tell ya i would rather watch paint dry than watch a game of football. Its cherry and whites all the way for me. :D

Ah... you ain't that bad after all... :D

And i reckon a few words to immigration about you and you will be holidaying in Bream for the next few years. :o:D

nowt wrong with my visa... :D

I aint no gashead mate, i tell ya i would rather watch paint dry than watch a game of football. Its cherry and whites all the way for me. :D

And i reckon a few words to immigration about you and you will be holidaying in Bream for the next few years. :o:D

Who said anything about visas? I will just show them a couple of your threads on here, that should do it :D:D

Who said anything about visas? I will just show them a couple of your threads on here, that should do it :D:D

he he... bad boy ! :D

totster :burp: