Can Someone Recommend Me A Hotel In Samui

i have never been to Samui before and i will be going in a couple of weeks, Can someone recommend me a hotel on Chaweng beach, It needs to be close to Soi green mango, Budget is around 1000baht per night, The room needs to have Shower, toilet, aircon and fridge (Fridge is very important as i need to keep my medication cold), Please can you give me a link to some places,

Thanks in advance :o

You'll want to be closer than laemdin which is not exactly staggering distance. You will struggle to find somewhere for 1K around the mango but there are a few <deleted> holes around there so you never know. Sorry I don't know any names.

Try Chaweng Center Hotel opposite McDonalds. Just a few mins walk to Green Mango. Good clean rooms and very central. You'll pay about 1500/1700 though. Look at Sawadee.com for more details.

try anong guest house chaweng beach road,very close to soi green mango.has a/c small swimmingpool and under 1000 baht per night.I have stayed there before and its good value.

Try Chaweng Center Hotel opposite McDonalds. Just a few mins walk to Green Mango. Good clean rooms and very central. You'll pay about 1500/1700 though. Look at Sawadee.com for more details.

Is that Chaweng House center point hotel?