"public" Pools In Samui

I want to teach my little daughters to swim - where can I go?

THS for advices

The subject of teaching kids swimming has popped up a couple of times.I don't think there is any public pools, unless you pay to use one at one of the hotels.But I'm sure if you can find a qualifed teacher,they will also have a pool.

THS for advices

The subject of teaching kids swimming has popped up a couple of times.I don't think there is any public pools, unless you pay to use one at one of the hotels.But I'm sure if you can find a qualifed teacher,they will also have a pool.

In fact I need a pool, I can teach them by myself. Must be a hotel/resort where I can go regulary for a certain fee.

THS for advices

In fact I need a pool, I can teach them by myself. Must be a hotel/resort where I can go regulary for a certain fee.

try smile inn fisherman village,i know a few people who pay reception 50baht to go and use pool

Blessing Village on ghostroad right side when coming from Ban Rak towards Chaweng.

Have daily and monthly prices.

Not really a resort but more like falang community.

Edited by PoorSucker