The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off-topic forum maybe, where you can post shat, but not when you need love. What's love got to do here?

Aww Koo Ate 2, we love ya baby, don't let all these intelligent posts fool ya, we are really here for fine folk like you.

What's on your mind? Heartbroken, lonely, weather got you down? Tell us how you really feel and we will try to soothe your pain. :o

Edited by bkkjames

The question I have is how long before someone catches on to this thread?

I say 30 mins. Anyone else wanna take a guess?

Back off-topic, does anyone know why we don't get many good movies here? Beside the odd so-called blockbuster, we only seem to get 1/50th of the movies that are actually released world-wide?

I don’t know. 2 hrs ?

But if you are having a wet dream and wake up just before the dream reaches the final moment dose it still count as a wet dream???

First point, why are you not in your little BKK hangout thread.

Regarding your second point, it's called premature ejaculation - see a doctor mate.

well zorro, you better hope your thai wife to be in Phetaboondocks doesn't find out about your TGF.

BUSTED, bugger... by the way like your thread about nothing could be a hit

Thanks, it does kinda say something about the mentality of TV members. Some call it conditioning, I call it osmosis, while others call it insane. Anyway you package it, it still comes out like a 3 dressed up as 9.