Thaksin And Potjaman Divorce In Hong Kong

george

Thailand Consul Denies Ex-PM Thaksin in Dubai

DUBAI - Thailand’s Consul-General Pasan Therapak has denied any 
knowledge of the presence of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra in the UAE and categorically declared there was nothing here to link the 
country to him.

- Khaleej Times (Dubai, UAE) / 2008-11-18

Fugitive former Thai PM in UAE

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Thailand's fugitive former prime minister was in the United Arab Emirates visiting friends and business associates, Thailand's top diplomat in Dubai said Wednesday.

In Dubai, Thai Consul-General Pasan Theparak said Thaksin will be in the Emirates "for some time," but quickly added the former prime minister is "not staying long."

"We don't know his plans," Theparak said. "He has no official status in the government, so we don't keep track of his movements."

An official at Thailand's Embassy in Abu Dhabi said Wednesday he only learned of Thaksin's visit through media reports.

Kobboon Sangmanee, the Second Secretary at Thailand's Embassy in Abu Dhabi, said the former prime minister had not contacted the embassy for assistance. UAE officials also have not contacted the Thai Embassy regarding Thaksin status, Sangmanee said.

Thaksin has had contacts with envoys of Abu Dhabi's ruling family since earlier this year, when he agreed to sell the Manchester City football team to a group led by Sheik Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the brother of Abu Dhabi's ruler and the UAE's President.

- Associated Press / 2008-11-19

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thailand’s Consul-General Pasan Therapak has denied any 
knowledge of the presence of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra in the UAE and categorically declared there was nothing here to link the 
country to him.

and then a bit later.......

In Dubai, Thai Consul-General Pasan Theparak said Thaksin will be in the Emirates "for some time," but quickly added the former prime minister is "not staying long."

Not only Thaksin himself, his family, his apologists, ....but also the current Thai puppet do-nothing government and their minions (consul-generals et. al.) .......all lie lie lie. It's got to where you take what they say and turn it inside out and you might get a semblance of the truth. The Thaksin lie-machine is like a bureaucratic infection - where every one of his apologists/protectors can't help but lie as well. ....either that or, like Puppetmaster #1 Somchai, pretend that nothing is going on ("neither my wife nor I have discussed the Shinawatre divorce" etc. ad nauseum). Add to that, he's the most do-nothing, panty-waist-for-backbone leader one can imagine - and the biggest affront to Thailand is him twiddling his thumbs while allowing his bro-in-law to cause deeper divides by broadcasting inciteful (not insightful) phone calls - which border on treason.

Thaksin and Potjaman divorce in Hong Kong

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is reported to have divorced his wife Khunying Potjaman, in a move that has shocked many of the couple's friends and colleagues.

Do you think Lydia involve in this matter?

Lydia is a pop singer.

She once said she loves the Shinawatra family in the first issue od Dailyxpress ( dailyxpress.net )

insidepix1-1.jpg

Lydia Sarunrat Visutthithada

The New Straits Times

Thaksin's friend a no-show

KUALA LUMPUR: When news that Thai R&B sensation Lydia Sarunrat Visutthithada was in town, there was a big buzz.

The 21-year-old singer was to take part in Bonia's fashion preview for 2009, a press conference for Bonia, and an interview with the New Straits Times yesterday.

However, she failed to turn up for any of the appointments as she was reported to have fallen sick.

Once rumoured to have had an affair with former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, Lydia, who is also a professional golfer, last year wrote a book, Lydia... Here I Am, where she talked about Thaksin being no more than a golfing partner.

However, some websites have her also being Thaksin's karaoke buddy. These websites also claim the duo go on shopping trips together.

A "goddaughter" of Thaksin, she released two albums and one with Thai pop group Dream II.

Thaksin, who divorced his wife Pojaman after 32 years of marriage, also denied rumours of him having an affair with Lydia.

- The New Straits Times / 2008-11-20

Not only Thaksin himself, his family, his apologists, ....but also the current Thai puppet do-nothing government and their minions (consul-generals et. al.) .......all lie lie lie.

The Thaksin lie-machine

Edited by sriracha john

Thailand’s Consul-General Pasan Therapak has denied any 
country to him.

and then a bit later.......

Not only Thaksin himself, his family, his apologists, ....but also the current Thai puppet do-nothing government and their minions (consul-generals et. al.) .......all lie lie lie. It's got to where you take what they say and turn it inside out and you might get a semblance of the truth. The Thaksin lie-machine is like a bureaucratic infection - where every one of his apologists/protectors can't help but lie as well. ....either that or, like Puppetmaster #1 Somchai, pretend that nothing is going on ("neither my wife nor I have discussed the Shinawatre divorce" etc. ad nauseum). Add to that, he's the most do-nothing, panty-waist-for-backbone leader one can imagine - and the biggest affront to Thailand is him twiddling his thumbs while allowing his bro-in-law to cause deeper divides by broadcasting inciteful (not insightful) phone calls - which border on treason.

Sadly for Thailand , his infected zombies are still indeed everywhere. Criminals and traitors, the lot of them.

He's still today selfishly and dangerously pushing things to the limit as I would have never imagined.

It will someday kill him somehow as he's shaping the future that way himself.

Som nam na.

Does anybody else remember Tacky complaining bitterly that he was so busy running the country (into the ground?) that he didn't have time to have sex with Potty? Maybe she got shot of him because she was suffering from 'night starvation'. :o

Does anybody else remember Tacky complaining bitterly that he was so busy running the country (into the ground?) that he didn't have time to have sex with Potty?

Yes.

Maybe she got shot of him because she was suffering from 'night starvation'. :o

I always thought it curious that he didn't say he had no time for sex with anyone (or that he given up sex altogether or other possible phrasing)... he just said that he didn't have time for sex with Pokemon. Kind of alluded that the worst is the first to go with a hectic schedule.

Edited by sriracha john

Does anybody else remember Tacky complaining bitterly that he was so busy running the country (into the ground?) that he didn't have time to have sex with Potty?

Yes.

Maybe she got shot of him because she was suffering from 'night starvation'. :D

I always thought it curious that he didn't say he had no time for sex with anyone (or that he given up sex altogether or other possible phrasing)... he just said that he didn't have time for sex with Pokemon. Kind of alluded that the worst is the first to go with a hectic schedule.

And that was possibly the only judgement and policy decision I ever agreed, even sympathised, with him over. After all, she does make a 50something Imelda look like a pussy cat in comparison, eh? I think I'd rather poke a pig than Pokemon. :o

I would switch Potty or Lydia any day. Why wouldn't Thoxin.

Why wouldn't he switch ?

Well, Lydia is obviously younger and sexier,

But Potjaman is worth 8 Billion (baht) !

Maybe it is Potjaman that is looking to "trade up" ! :o

The topic of conversation seems to have descended into a new low.

agree about "a new low" ....though we're discussing low life. Much of what we have to chew on is moldy crusts that Thaksin tosses out to the masses. To wit: Halfway thru his first term in office, he said his wife was his primary advisor (though she'd never been elected to anything). Would Mr. Thaksin also credit her with making a lot of the mega-selfish, self-aggrandizing, illegal decisions that came down the tubes at that time (and since)?

He is also a person who repeatedly said he was 'done with politics' not long ago.

He also called himself "an environmentalist" (after he got wet in the sea near Hua Hin for a minute, and noticed plastic floating all around). Yea, he's an environmentalist like I'm the Pope, .....but don't get me started on that topic.

Court accepts Khunying Pojaman's appeal against tax-evasion charges

The defence team complete on Friday the filing of an appeal seeking to overturn the guilty verdict for tax evasion involving Khunying Pojaman Shinawatra, exwife of former prime minister Thaksin.

The appellate writ is 130-page long containing 10 factual and legal issues to dispute the conviction and sentencing against Pojaman and two accomplices, her brother Bhanapot Damapong and her private secretary Kanchanapa Honghern.

The Criminal Court ruled in July to convict the three for Bt546 million tax evasion relating to the share transaction between Pojaman and Bhanapot which was illegally declared as a family gift to avoid paying income tax.

Unquote

There was i thinking there was no right to further appeal, according to the Thai law ???

Should she be successful then guess who could be the next leader via proxy or otherwise for any 2cnd, 3rd, 4th party ect. ect.

While his cousin conveniently holds the fort in the proposed new party, on stand by in anticipation of the PPP being rightly thrown out of office for the usual election fraud practises their members are unable to disguard and continually and arrogantly violate the electoral rules as per constitution.

As i observed in the beginning of this thread, this divorce was and is a ploy to further the families political ambitions and finacial arrangements and self interests ect. while Thaksin overseas all that unfolds from a safe haven................until...........................

I have not changed my mind, far from it.

Bring in the clowns, comes to mind as far as this unethical couple and their cronies are concerned.

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

Or, perhaps, it's a sign that Pojamarn really had enough of it and wants to have a normal, social life befitting her status.

Overturn the conviction, or at least cancel the arrest warrant, get bail, dump that raving lunatic who created this mess, and you can proudly sit among all the other khunyings at all the social functions. Dec 5 is coming up big.

Of course Thaksin might appear on her doorstep again, asking for favours like a beggar, if he can survive through the winter at all.

Appeal Court accepts Pojaman's appeal against tax evasion charges

By Kesinee Taengkio

The Nation

Khunying Pojaman Shinawatra's defence team complete Friday the filing of an appeal seeking to overturn the guilty verdict for tax evasion against her.

The appellate writ is 130-page long containing 10 factual and legal issues to dispute the conviction and sentencing against Pojaman; wife of convicted ex-PM Thaksin; and two accomplices, her brother Bhanapot Damapong and her private secretary Kanchanapa Honghern.

The Criminal Court ruled in July to convict the three for Bt546 million tax evasion relating to the share transaction between Pojaman and Bhanapot which was illegally declared as a family gift to avoid paying income tax.

Pojaman and Bhanapot have been sentenced each to serve a combined jail term of three years, two for tax evasion and one for making falsified statement to violate the excise code.

Kanchanapa has received a jail term of two years for being an accessory to evade tax.

The three have been released on bail pending the appellate review.

The appellate writ was lodged at the lower court within the November 18 deadline and formally acknowledged by the Court of Appeals Friday paving way for the commencing of the appellate review.

Unquote

An extended version of the breaking news flash.

<deleted> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has any reference to the November 18th date either in relation to such a deadline or relative information been published, or did i miss something during my off line peroids / holidays ?????

marshbags :D:o

Edited by marshbags

Appeal Court accepts Pojaman's appeal against tax evasion charges

By Kesinee Taengkio

The Nation

Khunying Pojaman Shinawatra's defence team complete Friday the filing of an appeal seeking to overturn the guilty verdict for tax evasion against her.

The appellate writ is 130-page long containing 10 factual and legal issues to dispute the conviction and sentencing against Pojaman; wife of convicted ex-PM Thaksin; and two accomplices, her brother Bhanapot Damapong and her private secretary Kanchanapa Honghern.

Pojaman and Bhanapot have been sentenced each to serve a combined jail term of three years, two for tax evasion and one for making falsified statement to violate the excise code.

Kanchanapa has received a jail term of two years for being an accessory to evade tax.

The three have been released on bail pending the appellate review.

The appellate writ was lodged at the lower court within the November 18 deadline and formally acknowledged by the Court of Appeals Friday paving way for the commencing of the appellate review.

Unquote

An extended version of the breaking news flash.

<deleted> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has any reference to the November 18th date either in relation to such a deadline or relative information been published, or did i miss something during my off line peroids / holidays ?????

marshbags :D:o

S.J. has correctly posted this latest development in the relevant thread dedicated to this issue and is best to comment on there for continuity purposes.

IMHO along with duplicate posting apologies.

marshbags :D

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is reported to have divorced his wife Khunying Potjaman, in a move that has shocked many of the couple's friends and colleagues.

Lydia is a pop singer.

She once said she loves the Shinawatra family in the first issue od Dailyxpress ( dailyxpress.net )

insidepix1-1.jpg

The New Straits Times

KUALA LUMPUR: When news that Thai R&B sensation Lydia Sarunrat Visutthithada was in town, there was a big buzz.

The 21-year-old singer was to take part in Bonia's fashion preview for 2009, a press conference for Bonia, and an interview with the New Straits Times yesterday.

However, she failed to turn up for any of the appointments as she was reported to have fallen sick.

Once rumoured to have had an affair with former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, Lydia, who is also a professional golfer, last year wrote a book, Lydia... Here I Am, where she talked about Thaksin being no more than a golfing partner.

However, some websites have her also being Thaksin's karaoke buddy. These websites also claim the duo go on shopping trips together.

A "goddaughter" of Thaksin, she released two albums and one with Thai pop group Dream II.

Thaksin, who divorced his wife Pojaman after 32 years of marriage, also denied rumours of him having an affair with Lydia.

Not only Thaksin himself, his family, his apologists, ....but also the current Thai puppet do-nothing government and their minions (consul-generals et. al.) .......all lie lie lie.

The Thaksin lie-machine

They keep saying that she is having Thaksins baby and it,s coming from various speakers at PAD demo,s in Bangkok.

My wife has mentioned it a few times now as and when it,s mentioned.

I cannot see any reference to this on this thread so wonder if this could connected in some way to her disappearance ?????

Sorry if i,ve missed it.

Edited by marshbags

Lydia is a pop singer.

insidepix1-1.jpg

The New Straits Times

The Thaksin lie-machine

They keep saying that she is having Thaksins baby and it,s coming from various speakers at PAD demo,s in Bangkok.

I cannot see any reference to this on this thread so wonder if this could connected in some way to her disappearance ?????

Sorry if i,ve missed it.

I heard that too. Dont know if it is true, but if so it would put a new light on the divorce

Lydia is a pop singer.

insidepix1-1.jpg

The New Straits Times

The Thaksin lie-machine

Sorry if i,ve missed it.

I heard that too. Dont know if it is true, but if so it would put a new light on the divorce

More of these...

post-9005-1227417583_thumb.jpg

I thought Lydia's family is from Chiang Mai and her parents are good friends of Thaksin. And didn't he once jokingly say that he wished she would marry his son? Which is why he treats her like a future daughter-in-law.

Nah, too simple for the PAD crowd. He's banging her and got her in the club. Yeah, right.

And how many times have we read on this forum about farangs being given dirty looks when they are out with their Thai wife's teenage daughter? The usual response is that these farangs should get their minds out of the gutter.

I thought Lydia's family is from Chiang Mai and her parents are good friends of Thaksin. And didn't he once jokingly say that he wished she would marry his son? Which is why he treats her like a future daughter-in-law.

Nah, too simple for the PAD crowd. He's banging her and got her in the club. Yeah, right.

And how many times have we read on this forum about farangs being given dirty looks when they are out with their Thai wife's teenage daughter? The usual response is that these farangs should get their minds out of the gutter.

That's what you thought dude. :D

If Lydia marrys his son, then he would be banging his daughter-in-law! :D

All smoke screen and you need to clear the foggy images before you can see clearer :o

I have seen it reported that he is her godfather.

As in go to the wat at birth, not the

give her an offer she can't refuse godfather...

Of course that doesn't actually preclude any more (in)discrete relationship...