Children Swings Etc

coventry

I'm looking a child's climbing frame/swing/slide frame manufacturer, or seller, either in Buriram or Korat. I'm led to believe you can obtain in either town, but an exact location would help narrow my search. Thanks

Hi

there is a shop near to the meat/vegi market in Surin who makes metal swings ect. Normally makes those ornate round swings you see outside shops ect but would prob do custom stuff.

Dave

I always wanted to buy an inflatable playhouse for my daughter and looked all around (BKK and CM) but could not find any. I finally ended up bringing one back with me on one of my business trips from the USA. Seems to me that it would be a good business to get into (large play things for kids) as most of these items are built in China these days.

I always wanted to buy an inflatable playhouse for my daughter and looked all around (BKK and CM) but could not find any. I finally ended up bringing one back with me on one of my business trips from the USA. Seems to me that it would be a good business to get into (large play things for kids) as most of these items are built in China these days.

That reminds me of a great episode of 'Phoenix Nights'

:o

Dave