Thai Builld Kawasaki Ninja 250r Pipe

Richard-BKK

To answer the quality concerns, I need to say that for some aluminum exhaust products of Tsukigi Racing in the past there where some problems. Aluminum is extremely difficult to connect by welding. To my knowledge Tsukigi Racing replaced all faulty products, some dealers did get it in the beginning wrong...they replaced faulty products with stock faulty products.... How many factory replace 4,000 exhaust systems and pay for all logistic??

My connection with the Thai distributor of Tsukigi is as remote as I'm related to Tiger Motorcycles

Edited by Richard-BKK

• 2 weeks later...
Tony they do make some stuff here. or at least an outfit using the name do anyway. but try and find them. no way. the old geocities site had contact details but the telephone don't work now.

THE DOWN PIPES WOULD BE INTERESTING but that muffler looks <deleted>.

Allan

oh i just remembered Tiger use tsukgi for thier pipes might give Pariya a call get a contact number

Cheers Allan,

Let us know if you can find any info for Tsukigi in Thailand. You have to be a bit careful with parts here. We're dam_n close to China and there are some pretty convincing knock offs. Not sure why Richard took offense- I was just pointing out a reality we all have to deal with.

I was looking at Yoshimura pipes for my Ninja 250R and one shop I went to (whose name I suppose I'll not reveal) was real honest in telling me which ones were authentic and which ones were knock-offs. At first glance it was hard to tell the two apart, though upon closer inspection it was pretty obvious. So- when you see Yoshi pipes advertised on places like Mocyc for unbelievably cheap prices, well, you know what they say- if it sounds to good to be true... :D

Also- I've been searching for a website for Britbikes, the Triumph Dealer here in Bangers without success. Do you know their website? My google powers aren't cutting it this afternoon :D

Tony ,

Even RAMA9 store proposed me fake muffler for my KLX,all same designs(funny they propose loud or not )but differents brands:FMF,Yosh, made in Chang Mai...

WHAT A MESS... :o

BTW tomorrow i'll have a look to a compagny selling cars K&N filters ...i'm curious to know if i can find one to fit on my bike...

WHAT A MESS...

Tony they do make some stuff here. or at least an outfit using the name do anyway. but try and find them. no way. the old geocities site had contact details but the telephone don't work now.

THE DOWN PIPES WOULD BE INTERESTING but that muffler looks <deleted>.

Allan

oh i just remembered Tiger use tsukgi for thier pipes might give Pariya a call get a contact number

Cheers Allan,

Let us know if you can find any info for Tsukigi in Thailand. You have to be a bit careful with parts here. We're dam_n close to China and there are some pretty convincing knock offs. Not sure why Richard took offense- I was just pointing out a reality we all have to deal with.

I was looking at Yoshimura pipes for my Ninja 250R and one shop I went to (whose name I suppose I'll not reveal) was real honest in telling me which ones were authentic and which ones were knock-offs. At first glance it was hard to tell the two apart, though upon closer inspection it was pretty obvious. So- when you see Yoshi pipes advertised on places like Mocyc for unbelievably cheap prices, well, you know what they say- if it sounds to good to be true... :D

Also- I've been searching for a website for Britbikes, the Triumph Dealer here in Bangers without success. Do you know their website? My google powers aren't cutting it this afternoon :D

Tony ,

Even RAMA9 store proposed me fake muffler for my KLX,all same designs(funny they propose loud or not )but differents brands:FMF,Yosh, made in Chang Mai...

WHAT A MESS... :o

BTW tomorrow i'll have a look to a compagny selling cars K&N filters ...i'm curious to know if i can find one to fit on my bike...

WHAT A MESS...

I've been looking at various Yoshi cans around the web......it looks like some of them offered for the Ninja (at 33k THB) are the TRC line--or a knock off of it.  A real TRC, which has the three stampings on each side of the non-carbon fibre endcap is supposed to have a "Laser etched heel guard".  Would be good for someone who purchased their system off the local market to give us an idea if it's there on their's.  A couple of other things to look for is the riveted Yoshi tag and the stamped Yoshi in the endcap.  For instance, looking at this thread, I'd be worried at dropping that kind of scratch on what could be a counterfeit, especially since there's no close ups of the stainless system.

3594_1_.jpg

• 5 months later...
It is more, but then the price is also not that high. Plus too loud pipes in Thailand attracts only the interest of the police. With this Tsukigi Racing you stay well within the new rules for modifying motorized vehicles.

p.s. for the price you best call the distributor, as I not want to be accused of being commercial

What new modification Law ? .,

Its illegal to change any original parts of the bike . . . .