True Office Near Asok ?

psychosid10

Thanks a lot lopburi3 for the link but i tried this form once before but there was no response from TRUE after that, i even tried calling there Customer Care and the engineer said " we will come to u on monday " That monday never came ! Still thanks a lot for the link ..

hey all , where can i get the TRUE hi speed modem near the sukhumvit soi 19 ? Does emporium have any TRUE outlet ? if there is one does any one know how lon is it open coz my office ends at 8PM so cant go before that ..

If you are near Asoke, take the underground to Phra ram 9 station, and there's a large True shop in the IT mall, Fortune tower.

hey all , where can i get the TRUE hi speed modem near the sukhumvit soi 19 ? Does emporium have any TRUE outlet ? if there is one does any one know how lon is it open coz my office ends at 8PM so cant go before that ..

If you are near Asoke, take the underground to Phra ram 9 station, and there's a large True shop in the IT mall, Fortune tower.

The underground is running?

For psychosid: the link will have a flag UK or Thai in top right corner to change language.

Pretty good service at the IT Mall branch. Wonder if they changed Mr Bean already?

On a weekday the wait is probably 45-60 minutes. The installation of line and hi-speed internet exactly on schedule.

Even if the subway isn't in service, you can take the bus (I think 136) from Asoke.

As the true branch is open 7 days a week, you could go on a sunday.

Did I say ... I LOVE TRUE! :o .. yet?

Edited by sniffdog