Worst Joke Ever

A mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly to the recently married couple's house. She knocks on the door, then immediately walks in. She is shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for Jeff to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"Jeff loves me to wear this dress! It makes him happy and it makes me happy."

The mother-in-law on the way home thought about the love dress. When she got home she got undressed, showered, put on her best perfume and expectantly waited for her husband, lying provocatively on the couch.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her naked on the couch.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she replied.

"Needs ironing," he says" "What's for dinner?"

• Like 1

Guy wakes up in the morning and goes downstairs to his wife whose in the kitchen. She says to him " What do you want for breakfast? He says" How about some sex." She says" Ok" So they do, then the guy goes to work. He returns home at midday and the wife says " What do you want for lunch" The guy says " More sex." They finish and he goes back to work. He comes home late from work that night and to find his wife with a hot water bottle between her legs. Asks her what she 's doing and she says " I'm warming up your dinner !"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An old Italian man in Brooklyn is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, "Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ...38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy! Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. "Whatta you gonna do then?

Pointa to you watch and say, 'Times up!' "?

• Like 2

Jack walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.  
He sat down next to a blonde at the  bar and stared up at the TV.  The 10 PM news was coming on.
The news crew was  covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to  jump.

The  blonde looked at Jack  and  said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack  said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The  blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Jack  placed a £20 bill on the bar and  said, "You're on!"

Just  as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the  ledge 
did a swan dive off the building, falling to his  death.
The  blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her £20 to Jack  
"Fair's fair.  Here's your money."

Jack  replied, "I can't take your  money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM  news, 
So I knew he would  jump."

The  blonde replied, "So  did I, but I couldn't believe  he'd do it again."

...Jack took the money.
  • Like 1

Cheating on your wife doesn't mean you don't love her.
Its like hiring a taxi when you have your own car at home.
It saves tires, ensures longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.
Please send this to your wife and see what happens and let me know which hospital ward to come and visit you!

Six guys were buried in mine shaft collapse in a Tiajuana silver mine recently. They managed to survive down there for two weeks while rescue crews worked tirelessly to dig them out. Amazed at their survival after such a long time, their wives were grateful to get them back. Maria spoilt her husband Juan from the minute they got home. Cooked him a nice meal accompanied with a big glass of tequila. She asked him if there was anything else special she could do for him. He said " Can I have sex? " Maria replied " Anything for my brave strong husband." So Juan bends Maria over, and says " Can I put it in your ass ?" Maria replied " Anything for my brave strong husband." As he starts pumping away, Juan says " Can ask for one more thing ?" Maria replies again " Anything for my brave strong husband. " So Juan says " Do you mind if I call you Pedro ? "

• Like 1

On 09/03/2017 at 6:20 PM, Panda13 said:

Six guys were buried in mine shaft collapse in a Tiajuana silver mine recently. They managed to survive down there for two weeks while rescue crews worked tirelessly to dig them out. Amazed at their survival after such a long time, their wives were grateful to get them back. Maria spoilt her husband Juan from the minute they got home. Cooked him a nice meal accompanied with a big glass of tequila. She asked him if there was anything else special she could do for him. He said " Can I have sex? " Maria replied " Anything for my brave strong husband." So Juan bends Maria over, and says " Can I put it in your ass ?" Maria replied " Anything for my brave strong husband." As he starts pumping away, Juan says " Can ask for one more thing ?" Maria replies again " Anything for my brave strong husband. " So Juan says " Do you mind if I call you Pedro ? "

Oops, a rather special kind of Worst Joke Ever?

To the admins and moderators of this group;
Can you please try to have a little more control over who you let in.

There is a new member.... An older woman.

She has been privately propositioning men .

She sends naked pictures of herself along with close ups of her private parts.

She is offering an iPhone 7 in exchange for sexual favours.
I am especially upset at this last part because, as it turns out the phone wasn't even an iPhone 7....... It was a iPhone 6!!!
And it obviously has a virus because it's ridiculously slow and on top of that,

the power button sticks and it was only marginally better than having to use my dictaphone !

Edited by laislica
  • Like 2

This morning I went to the municipal offices to enroll my dog for cash assistance.
First, a social worker said that dogs can't get cash assistance.
So I had to explain to her that my dog is of mixed race, unemployed, lazy and don't speak a word of Danish.

He has no idea who his father is or where he comes from and don't know even his age.
I'm expected to have to feed him, give him shelter and free medical treatment.
Then she took her rules above to see what could be done in order to qualify for cash assistance.
I get my checks on first of every month!.
Jesus, I love Denmark......

Her til formiddag, gik jeg op på kommunen for at tilmelde min hund til kontanthjælp.
Først sagde socialrådgiveren, at hunde IKKE kan få kontanthjælp.
Så måtte jeg forklare hende, at min hund er af blandet race, arbejdsløs, doven og kan ikke et ord dansk. Han har ingen ide om hvem hans far er, eller hvor han kommer fra og kender ikke selv hans alder.
Det forventes at jeg skal fodre på ham, give ham husly og gratis medicinsk behandling.
Så tog hun sit regelsæt frem for at se hvad der skulle til, for at være kvalificeret til kontanthjælp.
Jeg får min første check den 1.
Hold kæft hvor jeg elsker Danmark..

• Like 1

Guy walks into the big tent at the circus one day, and says to the owner, " I'm looking for a job." The circus owner says to him, " Well, show me what you can do." So the guy starts flapping his arms really fast and does short run up then takes off flying. He does a couple of circuits around the tent, a few barrel rolls and a loop. He swoops down and lands at the owners feet and says "Well, what do you think? " . The owner looks at him and says " Phhtt, is that all you do? Bird imitations? "

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• Like 1