U-tapao group's first int'l reunion

utapaortnab

Howdy,

32 members of the U-Tapao Group (counting friends) will be in Pattaya Beach at the Nova Lodge between Oct 19-Nov 1 for the U-Tapao Group's First Int'l Reunion.

The events schedule has not been completed yet but we all plan to be at the FLB each Wed/Sun nites at 8PM and would like any/all members who can be in Pattaya during that timeframe to stop by at the FLB or the Nova Lodge to say hello.

My wife Rattana, my cousin Gene Kendall and I will be staying on in Pattaya after the group returns to the U.S.  We may continue to stay at the Nova Lodge or may move to another property.  We WILL leave word with the front desk personnel if we change hotels.  We will be attending my wife's sisters wedding in Banglamung o/a 11 Nov and then relocate to Chiayaphum Village II for the blessing/reception.  My wife's father is now the elder/senior/head monk of their village.

On 13 Nov, we will relocate again to the Honey Hotel on Soi 19 Sukhumvit until Nov 17.

We have planned a pay your own way meeting at the Lone Star in Washington Square at 8PM on Nov 13 and hope all the members of this forum will join us there if possible.

Ken and Rattana (Lat) Bower

Gene Kendall