New Immigration Office List

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one know the address of the Nakhon Ratchasima office or where I could find this information

Regards

Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office

TOT Public Co. Ltd. Office

118 Moo 10, Mitraphap Road

Tambon Khok Kruat

Amphoe Muang

Nakhon Ratchasima 30280

Phone: 0-4446-5342

The office has moved to Chok Chai , the office itself is located between a PTT station and a Toyota dealership.

There is very little room for parking, the people working there no very little about their job their phones dont work as of this morning.

My advise is to get their early it will take awhile to get anything done at this location.

After being here for 5 years on a retirement visa they wanted to know my mothers name??

They also told me that they wanted me to report personally in 90 days because this is a new office??

Like I said they dont have a clue as to what they are doing!

Thaiphoon,

Are you saying the office at:

Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office

TOT Public Co. Ltd. Office

118 Moo 10, Mitraphap Road

Tambon Khok Kruat

Amphoe Muang

Nakhon Ratchasima 30280

Phone: 0-4446-5342

Has moved to Chok Chai

Do you have a the full address and phone number please?

I am in Buriram and was to report to Nakhon Ratchasima for 90 days report.

Can any comfirm this please

Regards

I reported the immigration office details from the location list on Thaivisa, but others have advised this office is moving/has moved. To date there has been no official communication about the changes from immigration or detailed location information provided. At the moment latest information is coming in from members in this forum.

That is a checkpoint under Ubon Immigration. It is not designated to provide immigration services for Ubon residents. Just as Bangkok has airport and seaport checkpoints - but they do not provide general immigration services under the new plans.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Amnat Charoen (อ านาจเจริญ) - - - Yasothon (ยโสธร) Roi Et (ร้อยเอ็ด)

I live in Roiet and go in and out through Nongkhai. The Immigration office for Roiet is in Amnat Charoen, a one day round trip in the opposite direction.. Yet another reason to have as little as possible to do with the Immigration Police.

Today, 10 Oct 2009, Amnat Immigration, also responsible for Roi Et and Yasothon, has its office on the top (4th) floor (former exercise room) of the Provincial Police Station, accessible from the right staircase behind the phone booths.

Phone Number 0 4545 2789

Amnat Immigration at Police Station

Sorry, not Khon Kaen, but TiT (Sakon Nakhon)

@Egghead2: They now have stamps and can do everything any other office can do.

After calling days before in Sakon Nakhon and asking them if there office is open, i was there today about i did like to extend my retiremenvisa.

Office is open (allready 1 month, they told me this proudly) :D , but after they told me too, that they have no stamps!! :D:)

... O.K. i go again in 3 weeks :D

Peter

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I stay in Phayao. Does it mean that I would have to go to Chiang Rai every 90 days to report to Immigration !!!

I think the Chiang Rai Immigration Office takes care of Phayao Immigration Affairs also or if I am wrong kindly correct me ????

A early reply will be appreciated...... IN ADVANCE...