Best Place To Live In Bangkok

StreetCowboy

Any ideas of decent Gaffs around the On Nut area & further out towards Min Buri at all ??

Budget 20k per Month, 2 Bed preferably, any decent Renting Websites that someone could recommend ??

Try Lumpini Ville Condo, Soi On Nut (Sukhumvit 77) quite a few condos advertised in the shops at the complex, this is a very well managed property with great facilities close to Carrefour, Tesco Lotus and On Nut BTS. You should be able to get a furnished 2 bed/2 bath for 20,000 baht a month but there are studios from 9,000 if you don't want to stretch the budget....Hope this is of some help. :)

Any ideas of decent Gaffs around the On Nut area & further out towards Min Buri at all ??

Budget 20k per Month, 2 Bed preferably, any decent Renting Websites that someone could recommend ??

Try Lumpini Ville Condo, Soi On Nut (Sukhumvit 77) quite a few condos advertised in the shops at the complex, this is a very well managed property with great facilities close to Carrefour, Tesco Lotus and On Nut BTS. You should be able to get a furnished 2 bed/2 bath for 20,000 baht a month but there are studios from 9,000 if you don't want to stretch the budget....Hope this is of some help. :)

Thanks

Singer look up Moo Baan Sumerkorn sp, lots of houses for rent at that level.

Have to agree Samakorn is great. Soi 112 Ramkamheng road. First place I can honestly say that has the 'right feel'and is like home. Good people on this village with lots of great places to eat. Enough westerners around, if you miss the expat life and also a better quality of Thai resident. If you are into playing any music after 8pm then go elsewhere. :)

About time you chipped in Jimbo & i have been waiting ages, but thanks.. :)

Awful spelling by the way...LOL :D

I've lived in bangkok for the last 2 years and have moved around a little bit, but I have to say I am very happy in my little condo at CityHome, Rachada... Its convenient as its between Huay Kwang and Thailand Cultural Center MRT stations. 5mins walk to Robinsons,Carrefour, Jusco and Esplanade (which has cinema/bowling/iceskating etc...). Also my condo complex has great security, swimming-pool, gym etc... All for 8.5k/month! It's quiet but close to everything... perfect for me I think :)

Don't fancy paying Bt20k a month on a place where the toilet ventilates on to the food preparing pantry!