My Tiger Retro 110 Cc Has Arrived

kano85

I had the rear brakes adjusted twice but I am still not impressed. I can lock the rear wheels when driving solo but not loaded and I dare not pushing harder on the brake lever or I might brake/bend the lever.

Okay I am app. 95 kg but my wife only 45 so all in all not too much.

Yes I agree that the front brake is useless, was also thinking about mounting another fork with a disk brake.

It might also be possible to mount bigger drums as on the "rig" these are very important and you can use them in the corners too, without being scared that you "loose" the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the rear brakes adjusted twice but I am still not impressed. I can lock the rear wheels when driving solo but not loaded and I dare not pushing harder on the brake lever or I might brake/bend the lever.

Okay I am app. 95 kg but my wife only 45 so all in all not too much.

Yes I agree that the front brake is useless, was also thinking about mounting another fork with a disk brake.

It might also be possible to mount bigger drums as on the "rig" these are very important and you can use them in the corners too, without being scared that you "loose" the bike.

Maybe fitting wider tyres and better brake pads would help, as changing the front forks would change the whole look of the bike.

(Just hoping someone else will find a solution before I buy one, unless the TT150 comes out this decade!)

Edited by JohnLeech