Need Driver With Pick-up This Week 1 Night

AsiaWolfie

I need to move some things from Northern BKK (chatuchak district) to Phra Khanong district as soon as possible. 1 tour in the evening, after 20.00 - 24.00hrs, doesnt matter. I used to have a person with car for that, but he is in the province the next 2 weeks. its about 22 km distance, and should not take more than 3,5 hours (1 hour at Chatuchak, 1,5 hours ride, 1 hour at Phra Khanong). I will pay 600 Baht. anyone knows a reliable person ? must speak a basic English at least. thanks

oh ya I will reply to my own topic now....cause looks so wasted and lonely :o

yes I found the pick-up with driver for exactly 600 Baht to do that trip.... thanks to a young local friend who just found plenty of such ads in one of the used-car-magazines I bought recently......

I was joining the chat in thaivisa too to ask about that thing, but many many rude people unfortunately.....and one offered me to do it "for as low as 1.500, otherwise move the shit urself" hahaha.....wow..... crazy......well, yes, it pays to know good local people.......I wished I had more of them around me......