Any Cat Lovers ?!

loader80

Last September one of the local cats decided to sneak in have her kittens in my kitchen one night and ever since I have been taking care of these kittens which are now about 6 months old.

One Expat in Pattaya took two off my hands and now have 3 remaining.

I decided to take care of the last 3 myself but has come to a time now where I cannot due to work commitments in Bangkok. Wish I could keep them but taking them to Bangkok in an apartment is not an option and would be unfair.

Is there anyone reliable and caring in Pattaya that would like to take on 3 young cats ? They are more house cats now, very well litter trained and healthy.

IM me if you are interested and I can maybe send a photo or can come and take a look.

Thanks

Cat's do that so far we have gained 10 that way, :) seems like word gets around the cat population and more arrive every day, We ended up having to keep them.

Cat's do that so far we have gained 10 that way, :) seems like word gets around the cat population and more arrive every day, We ended up having to keep them.

Yeah I know, its possible I might have to keep them if I cant find anyone.

I recall hearing stories of unwanted kittens, a burlap bag, a rock and a river. Pattaya Bay isn't that far away. From a non cat lover. :)

By the sound of it not just a non cat lover but maybe not a very nice person period.....................sorry I forgot the lol

I recall hearing stories of unwanted kittens, a burlap bag, a rock and a river. Pattaya Bay isn't that far away. From a non cat lover. :)

By the sound of it not just a non cat lover but maybe not a very nice person period.....................sorry I forgot the lol

I was joking -- kind of. Have you never heard of the "Humane Society"? Different method, same result. But I am sure, as you suggest, that the Humane Society is filled with "not very nice people" like me. Better to leave them (like the soi dogs (which frankly ache my heart)) roaming the alleys, rummaging through the trash, infected with God knows what diseases, but otherwise living wondefully enjoyable lives. You're excused....

I was joking -- kind of. Have you never heard of the "Humane Society"? Different method, same result. But I am sure, as you suggest, that the Humane Society is filled with "not very nice people" like me. Better to leave them (like the soi dogs (which frankly ache my heart)) roaming the alleys, rummaging through the trash, infected with God knows what diseases, but otherwise living wondefully enjoyable lives. You're excused....

Thanks for your excellent and thoughtful advice but I think ill pass on just dumping them in the street. Luckily i have already had a couple of messages so hopefully i wont have to even think about dumping them..............................and your excused

For anyone else please only IM message me if you would like to see the cats, thanks

Thanks for your excellent and thoughtful advice but I think ill pass on just dumping them in the street. Luckily i have already had a couple of messages so hopefully i wont have to even think about dumping them..............................and your excused

For anyone else please only IM message me if you would like to see the cats, thanks

Hope you find somewhere for them, cats are just little people with feelings and lives as well.