What's Thaksins Reaction To Friday 10 April 2010?

scorecard

More interested whats Abhisits reaction.

Any thoughts?

Probably why did I ever take this job. This country is pretty screwed up right now. I've tried to take the peacful route but the only solution may be to remain firm and try to restore order or this country will be in total anarchy.

This is Thaksin's big show (down). He won't condemn the red shirt violence unless he loses. Then he will say he was never for the violence. If he wins, he can rewrite the history. Simple really. It does him no good to commit at the moment while the country he is destroying is still in play.

He doesn't care about the crisis. He is enjoying his bottle of whiskey and playing golf somewhere in Dubai

I'll apply an edit to your quote as follows:

He doesn't care about the crisis. He is enjoying his bottle of whiskey and playing golf somewhere in Dubai Russia.

His silence just proves what he is! All the way along he's been there burbling away of the screens, yet now, not surprisingly silent, at a time when he should be calling for restraint. Sorry, a sad individual.

Wonder where his family is now.

Did they return to Bangkok after their Coffee, Cake & Caviar party with daddy?

Wealth often takes away chances from men as well as poverty. There is none to tell the rich to go on striving, for a rich man makes the law that hallows and hollows his own life.

Wow! Sean O'Casey's alive and quoting from himself on thaivisa.com!

From 'Tweets' on the Nation site:

Still no words from Thaksin. ironically, he was , as he had claimed, helping Saudi Arabia create a "new city" yesterday.

11 เมษายน 2553 10:20:40

So he's busy making money rather than devote his time and attention to the war he started in Thailand.

I'll say it again, the man has no balls, and no values, none at all!

Edited by scorecard