Transfer To Domestic

HI

I arrive in Bkk shortly on an international flight. I am to transfer to an Air Asia flight to Chiang Mai and it is the last flight of the day.

In case of delays on the internaitonal, and baggage collection, immigration etc, I am wondering about finidng the domestic check in at the airport. I have been before and after customs I have walked out to the public area. I presume that I then have o go and check in again somewhere and end up back airside.

I am just a bit concerned due to my flight being the last of the day to CNX. No delays and all should be well, but all the same can anyone advise me on the process and directions to check in for Air Asia to CNX

thanks

T

Walk past the first immigration point and about 3 mins after is a much quicker and less used immigration queue. Get your baggage and pass customs turn right out of there and go upstairs to departures. Sorry not sure which departure area but the domestic are from A-H I think.

The domestic departure area is to the left near A-B and a short walk to the gates.

Best of luck. :)

You could check in online and print your boarding pass, I think you can do it 24 hours before the flight.

You can then go to the bag drop near the check in desks, might save a bit of time. I suppose there could be a problem if your international flight is delayed and you miss the flight.

You could check in online and print your boarding pass, I think you can do it 24 hours before the flight.

You can then go to the bag drop near the check in desks, might save a bit of time. I suppose there could be a problem if your international flight is delayed and you miss the flight.

I was a bit unsure about the online check in as I understand Air Aisa are a bit perculiar about baggage allowances. I have pre booked 20 Kg from memory but didn't want any agro at check in.

thanks to both who replied

T