Thaksin's Latest Interview: It Is Possible To Come Back This Year

webfact

Didn't he said in a phone conversation with a reporter just today that he was not behind the current uprise.And only a few hours later he gives a complete opposite statement.I assume he suffers from brain cancer instead of prostate cancer.

For him they are located in the same place and it isn't his head, :D:)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please set me striaght...when there are free elections before the end of the year, won't the majority of the Thais vote "Red", which most likely will be another "thug". And this "thug" will "pardon" Thaksin to return to Thailand????? So a year from now, Mr. "T" may be on Siam soil. Yes or NO???

there might be completely different government at the end of this year.

thaksin within the country has to play according to the old rules, abroad he can do (and does) anything he wants

Says, who?

Please set me striaght...when there are free elections before the end of the year, won't the majority of the Thais vote "Red", which most likely will be another "thug". And this "thug" will "pardon" Thaksin to return to Thailand????? So a year from now, Mr. "T" may be on Siam soil. Yes or NO???

bingo

With the current record of this government arresting or enforceing the law, they may welcome him as the star of a popular television show, Sponge Takki Square Head.

with the records of previous and previous government operation, when government political leadership changes, the legislation ( systems ) changes, government-to-civil contracts change . . .

very simple, the new G could declared that some justic decisions in the last G were wrong, then everything is very simple :-) no charges, no jail terms, freeman, new star !

No! I would bet the house the majority will NOT vote red. Do you even know the results of the last election? Given the red shirts violent acting out for the last few years, chances are they will get even fewer votes this time. Now the still may get the most votes (this is not the same thing as a majority), but again, that doesn't mean they will be able to form a governing coalition to raise up their thug PM. Or they may ...

Edited by Jingthing

bingo

Does anyone really think that the roadmap to new elections doesn't include constitutional reform? Given that the "thugs" will be out vote buying again. If you know anything about the N and NE you know they will. It's a given. So even if they get a plurality (which is not a lock), then are able to form a coalition (big if) they'll be back out on their asses.

Edited by lannarebirth

No! I would bet the house the majority will NOT vote red. Do you even know the results of the last election? Given the red shirts violent acting out for the last few years, chances are they will get even fewer votes this time. Now the still may get the most votes (this is not the same thing as a majority), but again, that doesn't mean they will be able to form a governing coalition to raise up their thug PM. Or they may ...

a little bit different opinion ! up country has most majority ( due to the size of population ), if someone has a better memory, then he or she could remind the up country % in the house ! and they are all Mr T voices.

Didn't realize Thaksin was Muslim.

I didn't realise that you could say something so antagonistic.

Just commenting on his appearance in the picture. Are you suggesting I am supposed to respect Thaksin or something like that?

Didn't realize Thaksin was Muslim.

nah, at least he fights like a jihadi. After hiding so long under the burkas, played sim city with the wahabis, he learnt how to put folks in danger, infiltrate, terrorize hospitals and kill innocent citizen (nowhere seen in any civilization except in Jihad and Thaksin's tactics)

That was the command from wahabis for the Southern slaughtering incidents under his supervision and for sheltering him.

There's more to come from this crook.

He's so proud of what he did and what he's doing.

"I'm not behind the reds. I have no time to stay in contact with the reds. I stay in contact with the red leaders every day" - Thaksin

- sure this man is honorable.

Edited by elcent

Please set me striaght...when there are free elections before the end of the year, won't the majority of the Thais vote "Red"?

Not even remotely close to majority. 36% of them voted for red in the last election, 64% voted for current coalition government. In a free poll without them using violence or vote buying they'll get even less. They are a minority

todays recap doesn't look good for his comeback either

tulsathit: Today's recap: Cabinet acknowledges need for use of force, PM says govt ready to take risks, and Thaksin returns from (rumoured) death.

Mon May 03 2010 01:10:28 GMT+0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)

thaksinkissesground1.jpg

when ? any new date ?

Is he in Thailand already?

NO, don't scare me :-)

NO physically, but his remote controls all here !

So where is he?

probably in Uganda performing black magic with Idi Amin, drinking blood together. Or he moved back near Transylvania. Same same, but different location

thaksinkissesground1.jpg

when ? any new date ?

Is he in Thailand already?

NO, don't scare me :-)

NO physically, but his remote controls all here !

So where is he?

you may get some idea from another ThaiVisa forum - 'Thaksin really dead ?'

NOTE : just for peace of mind, the above picture WAS taken on Feb 28, 2008.

could be the reason the US intelligence can't find him??

US intelligence can't locate OBL, why the <deleted> would they care about a fugitive charged with a 2 year sentence in a different country.

Edited by hextac

could be the reason the US intelligence can't find him??

US intelligence can't locate OBL, why the <deleted> would they care about a fugitive charged with a 2 year sentence in a different country.

Thaksin is not in some contemprary fascist, al Quada cave among the deranged faithful in an area the Pakistan goverment hasn't any control over. Thailand is the oldest US ally in Asia. Anyone who thinks US intelligence can't locate TSW of Thailand in the interests of the Thai Government would be kidding himself. If US intelligence presently wanted to locate any of us in Thailand, you think we wouldn't be located? Or in Dubai? Mongenegro? Uganda? Etc?

The truth is the photo is of Thaksin secretly meeting with his gang of Red posters of an internet forum we all frequent. :)

A Thaksin return to Thailand is his own version of psyke ops that none around here in his right mind could or possibly ever would take seriously. It's sort of like the second coming (or now a fantacised third one) we've been hearing about for 2,000 years.

Actually, Thaksin in 2 000 more years (!) would be most welcomed back as he couldn't conceivably pull off his past, present or planned future shyt.

Edited by Publicus

Saying something is going to happen does NOT mean the forecaster wants it to happen. Can you hold that thought? Why shoot the messenger? Why underestimate the enemy?

--------

When I first came to Thailand in 2003, within weeks I knew Thaksin was a crook who was filling his own pockets. There were extra judicial death squads in the 'so called' war on drugs, arrests of innocent politicians trying to garner government programs in the South and clear conflicts of interest. When did you first know he was a crocodile?

-------------

Are those who are chortling and sneering at the possibility of his return the same ones who laughed at the few of us who warning that the size and strength of the red movement some months ago, who predicted these events, as a matter of published record? now saying they knew it would come to this 555

If he came, right now, into the Northern Red strong hold, through Laos or Cambodia, who is going to arrest him? The fully equipped train of soldiers that a mob of shirtless red supporters in sandals commandeered, I am sure!? sheesh

I do NOT want Thaksin back in power, but give it a 73.9% chance of likelihood. There are no forces that could get through the blanket of protection he would have up North, right now. The North is Red Territory. The reds are determining the 'front lines', not the yellows or the government. It's okay to NOT like the facts, but deny them, why? to what good cause?

We will know for sure after the autumn military promotions. That is where and when Thailand's next 100 years will be decided. Wait for it. See if Thaksin's men go up or down.

There are non violent political strategies which would clip his wings.............stop his return and Implement, NOT restore, order in Thailand.

If you want to see the next 100 years in Thailand? look at the last 80!

How many know that Thaksin is the only 'elected' PM in history to last a full term? funny, he? [Chuan came close, nobody else did.]