Condo Linked To A Hotel

NaChampain

I am looking to rent a condo during local holidays and possibly longer term buying a place in HuaHin. We are looking at properties linked to hotels. One is being advertized currently (Anantara resort and Spa). How is that place? Any other place linked to hotels you would recommend. I am looking for 3-4 BR condo's at the beach, with hotel facilities. Probably 2-3 times a year.

Do you need to be central and close to HH center or are you OK with being a short drive either South or North.

Key is hotel quality condo. We have a car or can manage - location is not prio.1 Quality of the building and we are willing to try it out in October for a few weeks, as kids have holiday. Then we can expand to 4-6 weeks next April. Development expertise is welcome too, as we build up condo towers in Africa.

Condo's in Africa you say, sounds kind of interesting.

Yes, I agree. Rentals in Addis Ababa for a 100 SQM 3 BR is about USD 4,000, so anyone having expertize in condo tower development are most welcome. My point was probably a bit strange, as the main point was about a condo for private use in Hua Hin. An additional point was about developers with experience. If you have been to Africa you know there are places where topdollars are paid. Luanda comes to mind, but many more are out there.

Yes, I agree. Rentals in Addis Ababa for a 100 SQM 3 BR is about USD 4,000, so anyone having expertize in condo tower development are most welcome. My point was probably a bit strange, as the main point was about a condo for private use in Hua Hin. An additional point was about developers with experience. If you have been to Africa you know there are places where topdollars are paid. Luanda comes to mind, but many more are out there.

Yes, like I have previously stated "sounds kind of interesting". I have come across many similar potential opportunities in Nigeria. Anyway, good luck.

Yes, like I have previously stated "sounds kind of interesting". I have come across many similar potential opportunities in Nigeria. Anyway, good luck.

I am not sure that I understand. There are two issues here: One is that we are looking for rentals in the Hua Hin/ Cha-Am area. Another issue is that there may be developers with interest in Asia or Africa. However, We are looking for a holiday condo, and then whatever experience available comes second.

In addition to Springfield, you could also consider Dusit. The Dusit Condo is situated next to the Dusit Thani Resort. I would actually recommend Springfield....a nice stretch of beach, good size rooms, views, & friendly atmosphere.Both these places are located sort of midway between Cha-am and Hua Hin. Springfield is a 20 min drive to Hua Hin and Dusit about 15 min. Anantara, however is closer, and is actually located north of the Klai Kangwon Palace, but I don't believe they have a condo facility.

Anantara, that you mentioned in your first post, is directly on the beach in Takiab (just minutes south of central Hua Hin) and is very nice.

Let me correct that, Anantara is just opposite Soi 6, North of Hua Hin.

They have a big condo building that you never notice when passing on the main road. Their hotel is bungalow style but the condo building is a big apartment building, 5 floors I think it is. I visited the GM's apartment there, and it has a very nice ocean view and Anantara has a huge piece of land for their resort, all down to the beach.

Anantara, that you mentioned in your first post, is directly on the beach in Takiab (just minutes south of central Hua Hin) and is very nice.

They have a big condo building that you never notice when passing on the main road. Their hotel is bungalow style but the condo building is a big apartment building, 5 floors I think it is. I visited the GM's apartment there, and it has a very nice ocean view and Anantara has a huge piece of land for their resort, all down to the beach.

Is the GM name Tim???

Sorry, I confused the name in the op with this one in Takiab...

Anantasila

Sorry, I confused the name in the op with this one in Takiab...

Anantasila

Out for a few days in HK and you guys have gone crazy in great advice. Thanks - I do appreciate all the advice. Let me know if any of you have contact numbers or names for Dusit, Anantara (Springfield I have from online). If not, I guess we will just have to drive around and get into the buildings to get some information. With much appreciation.

Is the GM name Tim???

Yes Tim Boda is the GM of Anantara.