Disgruntled Pakistani Gets His Own Back On Bar-Girls

Rimmer

Disgruntled Pakistani Gets His Own Back On Bar-Girls

A Pakistani who had been deceived and robbed by a Pattaya bar-girl went on a robbing spree in retaliation. His victims were also bar girls who, despite having no apparent connection with the original perpetrator, were robbed of gold and cash at knifepoint.

Pattaya, 28 October 2010, [PDN]: A press conference was held at 9.30pm, October 27, where press were briefed about the offences of Pakistani national, Mr. Munawar Fazal [42], from Takhien Tia, Banglamung, Chonburi. Police Colonel Athitsawit Kamonrat (Chon Buri Immigration Police Superintendent) chaired the conference, assisted by Police Lieutenant Colonel Pheeraphong Laonavin (Na Jomtien Police Chief Inspector).

Apparently, according to several informers, the suspect had taken out a number of bar girls and then robbed them of their valuables at knifepoint. A subsequent investigative team later found him at the Chicken Rice Shop in Moo 9, Soi Buakhao. He was found with Bt9,000 in cash, 2 gold necklaces, 2 bracelets, some credit cards, and 5 mobile phones secreted about his person.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I not saying he didn't deserve it. But where else on earth lets the victim assault the accused in front of the police and on camera?.

Yes, I know some of you will say a slap across the face is hardly assault, but the fact remains it is. If one of those girls had instead slapped a policeman they would be charged with assault.

That said, I like the fact that after being left out in the 'bush' naked so they couldn't escape quickly they were given the opportunity to in some way regain some level of empowerment and self respect buy facing up to their 'attacker' (term used lightly).

I not saying he didn't deserve it. But where else on earth lets the victim assault the accused in front of the police and on camera?.

Youre right in cases of definite guilt things like this would be better done off camera .... but maybe we've just been corrupted by a liberal justice system for too long to question ways like this.