1 Day Scam

neilf

here we go again but heads up----------------the 15% shenanigans discount card was not to be used today to get discount from any drinks

no sign said so and you get no paperwork. mine is now in 2 bits in a bin so vote with feet

Edited by Rimmer

They lost me years ago....50 Baht for a small soda water!

Easy, have a beer !

Last time I checked it was 90 baht for a beer.

Beer is available in many establishments for 50 and 60 baht.

So ------ what is so special about Shenanigan's ????

Went a few months ago because two friends had told me the food was really good (but alittle pricey)....first and last time I set foot in there.

Waited to be shown to a table. Waitresses made eye contact, but no effort more other than to keep walking.

Got my own table.

Few more minutes of waiting, and still no menus....got my own.

Had time to decide what I wanted, but still no one had showed up to take drink order, say hello, screw you, etc., so I f*ked off to spend my money elsewhere.

I will and do gladly pay more for good or superior service so it really pisses me off when service is absolute sh*t. :realangry:

That is 15 minues of my life that I will never get back.

IMO if an establishment offers 15% discount cards it is overpriced by at least that amount and I won't bother going there.

Can't comment on the discount card, however,

I like going to Shennanigans Jomtien for breakfast at the weekends.

Full English breakfast including coffee's for 160 Bhat.

Quality, Quantity and service is good, place is airconditioned & you can read the daily newspaper or check your Emails.

Maybe not for some of the cheap charlies on this forum but it is good value in my opinion.

IMO if an establishment offers 15% discount cards it is overpriced by at least that amount and I won't bother going there.

Quality, Quantity and service is good, place is airconditioned & you can read the daily newspaper or check your Emails.

Maybe not for some of the cheap charlies on this forum but it is good value in my opinion.

:whistling:They need more customers like you.B)

spend 300 baht on a card and get a 500 voucher that you can use anytime and will get you 15% off your b / fast bill

The one in Jomtien is the one I went to.

Service was not good for me.

Oh well, life goes on.

i went in there a year or so ago, and the places isnt that bad...

as another posted said, you can read the 220 THB newspapers for free :)

If you want to safe I would use the atm's in shopping malls attached to their bank branch office. There are a lot CCTV cams and several bank staff present.

A case of lost in Translation!......................."Hello Delta12, I say again.......4 lima...Alfa....Tango......6... Over"

Edited by Tonto21