Purple Pee A-Plenty In Pattaya’s Karaoke Raid

Rimmer

<br />Pattaya Police Patrol punish party pill popping purple pee producers. Plaintiffs propose protest, planning publicity pamphletts and posters, possible parade past Police.<br /> <br />Now if you are so desperate as to be confined to the simple use of alliteration than at least make it worth while.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I think 'housepainter' is P'd off;o)

So, do the inspectors demand the girls "drop 'em" to ensure the paper has really taken a reading of their urine, or do they go to a loo with a paper strip and submit the paper strip back?

Just interested whether these raids force an indiscreet situation to a potentially innocent person or on the other hand a 'cheat', where the girl could dip the paper into a cistern of clean water whilst she takes her pee.

So what's the point?

Can't fine the girls, have no money, put them in jail at the tax payers expense and as soon as released these girls will go right back into drugs dealing, drug taking and prostitution again.

Only 3 options and none are realistic: Close down all the bars and karaoke dives down in Pattaya, or put the girls on a desert Island somewhere, make them discretely disappear or deport them back to Burma where many originate.

I have no idea how guys could actually go with these girls; they're feral and probably loaded with STDs and who knows what other diseases. They thrive in filth and squalor. If the bars did not employ them these girls would be living on the streets. Sorry to say; but total no hopers. Arresting them will never solve the problem.

Just for people who are interested. The first bust they get a fine and get to walk, however the bust is recorded.

Second bust, they get sent to sort of like a rehab. Its in the middle of nowhere and they must stay there for 30 days and also pay a fine of about 2K-5K , However bond can be paid to avoid going to rehab of 10K-20K

Third bust, they go to jail.

The 1st bust stays on their record, so they are unable to get passport or a visa to another country.(This record can be removed if the price is right)

So, do the inspectors demand the girls "drop 'em" to ensure the paper has really taken a reading of their urine, or do they go to a loo with a paper strip and submit the paper strip back?

Just interested whether these raids force an indiscreet situation to a potentially innocent person or on the other hand a 'cheat', where the girl could dip the paper into a cistern of clean water whilst she takes her pee.

To answer that, you would need to ask a female who has been present at the raid or was allowed to remain on premises and was allowed to use the toilet while tests were conducted.biggrin.gif

Uh, i've never taken drugs - can someone say what it is that makes the pee go purple ? :blink:

if its a serious question .......... then

Its the reaction of chemical compound in your body after having certain drugs with chemical they add in the pee-changes color to purple as a positive for presence of the chemical used to make drugs.

Haha - it was a serious statement and a serious question ! Thanks for the reply, but owing to its spectacular lack of punctuation and correct English sentence-construction, i have no idea what your answer means. Don't waste time with a follow-up, i've lost interest and will unsubscribe to this thread. But thanks !

My apology for the lack of punctuation and correct English sentence-construction. But i did not think it would matter for someone who asks a question about simple chemistry.

don't apologise to him. your answer is sweet. i'm surprised he had the nerve to even ask such a question in the first place without being embarrassed,

and as for then giving that cocky "up-his-own-ass" reply, just makes him even ... you know ..... see my signature quote below here :rolleyes:

When the girls ask to be released, will the new headline be "Plenty of Purple-Pee Pleas to Pleased P'lice" ? B)

Or even, since this happens at the cop-shop, "plenty of Purple-Pee Pleas at Police-Place Pleases P'lice" ? :crazy:

Edited by Ricardo

Theprasit 8-9 Moo 10 Nongphrue Banglamung Chonburi

hey those girls look cute

thx 4 the address

can someone, maybe the guy driving by w/ his woofers, let me know when they reopen?

thx

JD

LOL @ JD, you one track dirty minded manwink.gif

I am sure all will be re-open already(after all police does need some places to drink at night time also)

are these Karaoke places mainly for Thai customers or do farang visit there too?

I used to go. Never saw many Falang there. They were nice to me but I always had my GF with me. Her boyfriend worked at one of the clubs near by.

are these Karaoke places mainly for Thai customers or do farang visit there too?

I used to go. Never saw many Falang there. They were nice to me but I always had my GF with me. Her boyfriend worked at one of the clubs near by.

LOL, you were there with your GF, but her BF worked near there???

So your GF had 2 BF's, Which one of you the 2 boyfriends was her mia noi? lol

On a serious note, the ones in soi 8 are actually Thai brothels NOT karaoke bars. It was THAI brothels, but in the past year or so, many foreigners started to go there, especially Indian, short time prices are half of farang prices and most girls are very very young( i am talking about 5 bars on soi 8, not sure about other ones)

Edited by kuffki

LOL, you were there with your GF, but her BF worked near there???

So your GF had 2 BF's, Which one of you the 2 boyfriends was her mia noi? lol

On a serious note, the ones in soi 8 are actually Thai brothels NOT karaoke bars. It was THAI brothels, but in the past year or so, many foreigners started to go there, especially Indian, short time prices are half of farang prices and most girls are very very young( i am talking about 5 bars on soi 8, not sure about other ones)

She bought clothes and gold for both of us but he got more. He was young and handsome and me? Well only my effervescent personality.

She still calls once or twice a year God bless her.

You can paint my house purple anytime after that :D

Pattaya Police Patrol punish party pill popping purple pee producers. Plaintiffs propose protest, planning publicity pamphletts and posters, possible parade past Police.

Now if you are so desperate as to be confined to the simple use of alliteration than at least make it worth while.

Everybody gets to pee into a small container provided by the constabulary in the privacy of a restroom stall. The liquid is then tested with the chemically-induced paper strip mentioned.

Its interesting that complains were about young girls, not about being STILL open at 8am with loud music

I drive past there every morning 7.30-8.30 to take my dogs for a walk and they all still open.

So if i was a house owner next door or neighbor living next to them, i would be complaining of the all night noise rather then the young girls :D

How can you even live in a place like that ?

When the girls ask to be released, will the new headline be "Plenty of Purple-Pee Pleas to Pleased P'lice" ? B)

Or even, since this happens at the cop-shop, "plenty of Purple-Pee Pleas at Police-Place Pleases P'lice" ? :crazy:

Perhaps the girls might enact a theatrical plea, in an attempt to win sympathy for their plight, giving the head-line "Purple-Pee-Plight Plea-Play-Ploy at Police-Place Pleases P'lice" ? Or perhaps not ... :whistling:

Its interesting that complains were about young girls, not about being STILL open at 8am with loud music

I drive past there every morning 7.30-8.30 to take my dogs for a walk and they all still open.

So if i was a house owner next door or neighbor living next to them, i would be complaining of the all night noise rather then the young girls :D

You totally missed the plot.

its the drugs keeping them awake and oblivious of the time, take away the drugs they will all be in by midnite.

Hey we're talking Thai bar girls here! They wouldn't even wake up to get to the bar in the first place!

Edited by AZBill

Pattaya Police Patrol punish party pill popping purple pee producers. Plaintiffs propose protest, planning publicity pamphletts and posters, possible parade past Police.

Now if you are so desperate as to be confined to the simple use of alliteration than at least make it worth while.

:lol: Reminds me of Spiro Agnew...

Everybody gets to pee into a small container provided by the constabulary in the privacy of a restroom stall. The liquid is then tested with the chemically-induced paper strip mentioned.

And this is done by the Purple Pee Police. correct? :D

* Caution : Pedantic Alert *

You drive to take your dogs for a walk? :blink:

LOL, Yeah i drive my dogs to take them for a walk in the park so they can run free,get exercise, release the energy, go toilet, get tired, come home and sleep instead of ripping apart the house.

So your the one leaving all the dog crap in the park.