ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

Dont mind all the Moyes doubters here. There is no smoke without fire .

He will rise again soon, he will find a right jigsaw to click into a full squad that wins games. There is one

but he is the man to find that out. United here we come.

rise again? doesn't that imply having risen once in the first place?

I rest my case...thumbsup.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont mind all the Moyes doubters here. There is no smoke without fire .

He will rise again soon, he will find a right jigsaw to click into a full squad that wins games. There is one

but he is the man to find that out. United here we come.

rise again? doesn't that imply having risen once in the first place?

I rest my case...thumbsup.gif

if so i rather think your client is going to jail. . .

Well Carmine some time change is good and in Eric Steele's case i think Chris Woods is more than a capable replacement don't you?

Rene Mangosteen was asked to stay on but declined.

Phelan was Fergies man and Moyes has that with Lumsden,so time will be the answer on the appointments....as you well know things don't happen overnight AVB is proof of that.

If AVB was in charge you'd probably still be top of the league:D

Aye just like you are.

Mark my words you Spurs boys AVB will be out of a job before Moyes.

Now that is a brave statement Red

Not really......what about this one he will outlast Pelligrini and Mourinho too ;-)

Now that is a brave statement Red

Not really......what about this one he will outlast Pelligrini and Mourinho too ;-)

You'll be lucky if he soon doesn't run out in the street naked, ranting like a madman, and gets run over by a lorry. I'm sure he's sleeping like a baby...crying all night.biggrin.png

Well Carmine some time change is good and in Eric Steele's case i think Chris Woods is more than a capable replacement don't you?

Rene Mangosteen was asked to stay on but declined.

Phelan was Fergies man and Moyes has that with Lumsden,so time will be the answer on the appointments....as you well know things don't happen overnight AVB is proof of that.

If AVB was in charge you'd probably still be top of the league:D

Aye just like you are.

Mark my words you Spurs boys AVB will be out of a job before Moyes.

As a neutral observer, I have to say I think that while AVB will still have a job on Jan 1st, I have less faith in Moyes doing so. That's not necessarily a reflection on the manager (remember Ferguson almost got the boot before winning anything), but a reflection of the mentality of today's generation of "Now Now Now!" fans.

Edited by Chicog

This Moyes is a real piece of work. He takes over a team that dominated the EPL last season, made it to the quarter finals in the CL, added two young and talented players and somehow he has managed to muck it all up in less that 5 months. His first mistake was not keeping the coaching staff that SAF had assembled and relied on, keep them for a year to have continuity with the players and the system they were used too. Second mistake, talking out of both sides of his mouth, bad mouthing Rooney then praising him. Great for team moral and unity. Third mistake,thinking that players would jump at the opportunity to join United, those feeble attempts were a laughing stock. Fourth mistake,playing players out of position I.E. Kagawa. The lad was a goal scoring machine in the Bundesliga and never should be played out on the wings. Finally we come to his biggest faux pas,talking about putting your foot in your own mouth. Moyes publicly tells the world that this United team is not good enough to win the CL. Great message that sends to your players, really makes them want to suck it up and believe in themselves. Now the rest of the teams in the EPL have no fear of United and that was always one of SAF's weapons, he made other teams believe that United would always find a way to win. Twelfth in the standings at present the worse start in over a decade, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham are much better teams and I did not even mention Chelsea or ManCity as they are still sorting out some issues. That's six teams that have to falter before United could go to the top. Ain't gonna happen this year, the best hope right now is that United can somehow manage to at least qualify for the CL next year. Failing that, IMO Moyes is a one year blunder that the Glazers will not tolerate.

Shouldn't be a problem for United tonight. Shaktar have sold their three best players, one of which can't get on the Chelsea bench.

Mindyou, if Anderson plays the oppositions always in with a chance. He's appalling

Shouldn't be a problem for United tonight. Shaktar have sold their three best players, one of which can't get on the Chelsea bench.

Mindyou, if Anderson plays the oppositions always in with a chance. He's appalling

good piece on shaktar and their five brasilian attackers. they signed the lad bernard that arsenal and supposedly liverpool were after this summer.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/01/manchester-united-shakhtar-donetsk-champions-league

Yeah good article ...it should be a good game tonight Shaktar have plenty of experience nowadays in Europe and are no pushovers,another big game for Moyes and United.Normally we would go to these places and keep it very tight be happy with a draw or the odd goal win.

Interesting to see his tactics tonight Stevie.

Yeah good article ...it should be a good game tonight Shaktar have plenty of experience nowadays in Europe and are no pushovers,another big game for Moyes and United.Normally we would go to these places and keep it very tight be happy with a draw or the odd goal win.

Interesting to see his tactics tonight Stevie.

"lash it long at marouane lads". ;)

I don't think he will play.

But if he does i hope he plays in a more forward role because believe it or not lashing it long to him works especially in Europe.

After all that is his strong point init.

Very Delightful to see City getting Hammered by Bayern Munich, That cured my depressions in last few weeks.

Just think what Bayern could do to you then. Anyway, what you doing watching us when you are on the other side?

The Irish Channels RTE only shows City match with United match on highlight later. That is why. Disappointed to watch City but glad to see them beaten. biggrin.png

Very Delightful to see City getting Hammered by Bayern Munich, That cured my depressions in last few weeks.

Just think what Bayern could do to you then. Anyway, what you doing watching us when you are on the other side?

The Irish Channels RTE only shows City match with United match on highlight later. That is why. Disappointed to watch City but glad to see them beaten. biggrin.png

have you never heard of t'internet biggrin.png

have you never heard of t'internet biggrin.png

I do, But the speed and the coverage of my internet is very poor.. The speed is only 1.15. First Row.com shows live, but drives me mad with all the stops/pauses during the play..

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.givemesport.com/394351-manchester-united-will-be-relegated-if-history-repeats-itself?autoplay=on

Be good to see United in the Championship.

It will give Moyes time to bed in and get his confidence with a few wins.... maybe.clap2.gifclap2.gif

You guys would know ! whistling.gif but we have "Stability" biggrin.png

BT biggrin.png

You "had" stability BT. Now your just like the rest of us and have had 2 managers in 4 months tongue.png

http://www.givemesport.com/394351-manchester-united-will-be-relegated-if-history-repeats-itself?autoplay=on

It will give Moyes time to bed in and get his confidence with a few wins.... maybe.clap2.gifclap2.gif

BT biggrin.png

You "had" stability BT. Now your just like the rest of us and have had 2 managers in 4 months tongue.png

I hate you!

BT biggrin.png

I hate you!

Don't worry Mr Ed he says the truth ( stretching it yes ) it is sure but all our wins insures Stability and no one can change the last 26 years of our history biggrin.png

BT biggrin.png

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing to think this thread is over eight years old isn't it biggrin.png

Interesting reading and some classic posts on here just perfect for all you ABU's to read while we have the international break.

Would you like me to start a new one? :-)

Amazing to think this thread is over eight years old isn't it biggrin.png

Interesting reading and some classic posts on here just perfect for all you ABU's to read while we have the international break.

Would you like me to start a new one? :-)

I don't think it is worth it do you mjj? biggrin.png doesn't seem to much interest at the moment only us reds keep bumping this one! whistling.gif

*****BUMP*****

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't worry Rus, its fairly obvious RedNose is steering the ship into calmer waters. I would imagine he'll be fairly hands on until after the new year, then let the lad have another crack.thumbsup.gif