Phuket Shock Allegation: Police Pandering Alien Prostitutes

webfact

the aliens landed on our planet and went to Thailand. Sadly they are held against their will and forced in sex labour... hope no one escapes and calls the mothership in space or we will all be doomed

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I'd traveled to the scenes in Phuket, Bangkok, and Chang Mai when I go to Thailand and I have to ask this very stupid question. Wouldn't it be easier just to pay the bar fine and pay the girl ( or girls ) directly ??? Sounds like it should be cheaper too.

i'm scheduled to fly in there on sunday..thank you thai visa for alerting me to this unheard of case of corruption and , god forbid, prostitution..i'm cancelling immediately and going to pattaya where i've heard it's a lot safer!!

I concur. Outrageous behavior. But, before I do anything rash, perhaps I should run over to 'That's Siam' and absolutely confirm this situation personally.

P.S.: I now call Pattaya: PartyYeah!

Gosh I am shocked the Police would do this! :rolleyes:

V/Gov Somkiat said, "We don't intend to take sides. In fact I like hanging out at Jungceylon. For now, we will instruct Jungceylon to inform its shop owners to check the status of all their migrant workers."

- that's an unusally honest statement from a corrupt police force. He didn't take sides until there was another side, a complaint.

I am a bit surprised because every prostitute I ever met in Patong was from Thailand. It must be local low budget brothels that are not very known by farang.

Policing the police in Thailand is like professional wrestling. Actors putting on a show, entirely scripted and without any real consequence. A farce.

... and the worse is that after a few days/weeks the crack-down and punishment comes to the illegal immigrants, the poor ladies from Burma, Cambodia and Laos, being lured into prostitution to escape from being sent back to their countries or being framed, but surely not the police pimps who are taking bribes on them and use them as merchandise in their flesh market! What a scam! Disgusting police corruption, probably only the tip of the ice berg! :bah: :bah: :bah:

Coerced human trafficking is actual slavery. Those people are someones children, sister, brother, mother, or father. Too bad Arnold's "Terminator" character could not go from fiction to fact and become the "Terminator" for corruption.

Policing the police in Thailand is like professional wrestling. Actors putting on a show, entirely scripted and without any real consequence. A farce.

ya know???? why not just post it on the internet that they are gonna be coming.....have a few meetings an tell them all the details...

i'm scheduled to fly in there on sunday..thank you thai visa for alerting me to this unheard of case of corruption and , god forbid, prostitution..i'm cancelling immediately and going to pattaya where i've heard it's a lot safer!!

I concur. Outrageous behavior. But, before I do anything rash, perhaps I should run over to 'That's Siam' and absolutely confirm this situation personally.

P.S.: I now call Pattaya: PartyYeah!

By the way for a woman to make money or a living outside her family village.

How much do the parents receive when one woman of theirs is invited to go to the city ?

How much does she has to pay to be accepted some where she can offer her services and how much per day as a rent ?

How much does she has to pay for what they call protection that is pimping ? and to the Police to be legal ? or quiet !

how much does she spend for her own health protection she herself has to pay for and to be serious with to please her customers indeed?

How much kickback to the tuk tuk, motorcycle taxi, taxi etc.... the hotel front door man, hotel security, etc...?

How much she is able to send to her family ?

What kind of paperworks does she need to exist in her own country or in a foreign country ?

When are they going to be respected as useful to the male society ( local or foreign ) and at what age are they going not to be forced to do it ?

The demand is recurrent, perpetual and of course all is transacted in cash though indeed much too many want their cuts as it is an economic chain so much Asian.

Let's be honest, human and supportive not obstructive.

One day I was in an avenue or road not far from The Mandarin Oriental looking for a taxi ( not a limousine ) to take me to the airport coming out from that hotel. One driver offered me a drive at a fix price THB 2000 though I laughed as it should not be more than THB 400 but he said in proper English if you can pay a woman THB 2000 for whatever services why not myself offering you a secure ( no mention of sex ) drive to the airport....( Mandarin Oriental limousines are even higher ) He nearly got the job but I did congratulate him for his smart comment. Amazing, Amazing Thailand

I was taken totally by surprise by this disgusting article...I have never read anything more vile and heinous...I was shocked !!! ( how long has prostitution been around...? And nobody ever heard of this going down...?)...In my ever so beautiful Phuket...Just can't be...LMAO

So they have 15 days in which to move the girls somewhere else. Thais are not the fastest movers and organisers, perhaps they should have given them a month?

Thailand is the largest economy in the region, that is not fighting corruption, on any significant level. Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, and China are serious enough about this problem, to be trying, and jailing important men, who violate their societies, by whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

Your statements are very incorrect!

You have much to learn, much to learn.

Thailand is the largest economy in the region, that is not fighting corruption, on any significant level. Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, and China are serious enough about this problem, to be trying, and jailing important men, who violate their societies, by whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

Your statements are very incorrect!

You have much to learn, much to learn.

Facts please. If you are going to accuse someone of being incorrect, please at least show enough intellectual fortitude to establish why you think that is the case, good fellow.