Tourist Visa

Ask your airline. If they send your bags through to Samui you will go through immigration in Samui. If you have to collect your bags and check in for the connecting flight to Samaui, you have to go through immirgation and customs in BKK.

does he not have to exit international,to pick flight up in domestic.or does he just go straight to domestic after leaving plane at bkk,reason i ask as im doing the same but 2 cnx,and i can not rember last time i did it as i always get luggage to bkk, then check in domestic.(not offay with cnx customs)but not this time.

Edited by true blue

does he not have to exit international,to pick flight up in domestic.??????

Can go through Transit gates within International to Domestic Terminal. Note though, if he has a longish wait stay in International longer , there is more to see, watch, drink & do. Domestic is limited for killing time jap.gif

Can go through Transit gates within International to Domestic Terminal. Note though, if he has a longish wait stay in International longer , there is more to see, watch, drink & do. Domestic is limited for killing time jap.gif

Bangkok airways has a nice lounge at domestic open to all BKKair passangers.

Free refreshments, internet etc.

Is he/she flying with Bangkok Air ?? must of missed that bit jap.gif

Is he/she flying with Bangkok Air ?? must of missed that bit jap.gif

Only one flight per day with Thai airways BKK-USM.

The rest is Bangkok (ripoff) airlines monopoly. :(

Hi to all ,i just want to ask a question because i don't know if i'm in trouble ,i exit in laos last may for tourist visa it written in my passport that the date of issue is "11 May 2011 " and enter before "10 Aug 2011" just want to ask if i really need to show up in cambodia ??? this is my first time ,i don't know if i'm over staying . .please response. thanks in advance . .

Hi to all ,i just want to ask a question because i don't know if i'm in trouble ,i exit in laos last may for tourist visa it written in my passport that the date of issue is "11 May 2011 " and enter before "10 Aug 2011" just want to ask if i really need to show up in cambodia ??? this is my first time ,i don't know if i'm over staying . .please response. thanks in advance . .

When did you enter Thailand ??

Try asking your question again. Need to show up in Cambodia?

You have a tourist visa, and you have to enter Thailand before 10 august 2011. It doesn't matter from which country you enter Thailand. On arrrival you will get a permisison to stay for 60 days, at immigration you can extend this for another 30 days if you pay 1,900 baht.

The stamp in your passport from immigration tells you by which date you have to leave the country (or get the extension of stay).

What was the entry stamp put in your passport by Immigration at the border. Admitted to stay until ?????

You could well be on overstay. Look at your passport.

thank to who response ,. the entry stamp is valid until july 10, now i'm sure that i am over staying , 10 days,. thanks a lot.what should i do for this matter ,??thank you guys,.

Correct - get yourself to local immigration, pay overstay & extend by 30 more days (1900 baht) & do not do it again !!! easy jap.gif

ps - your overstay will increase by 500 baht a day

Edited by terak69

Hey guys ,it's me again ,. i got 4months in laos and i did not showup in cambodia, so i'm 10days overstaying now,do you think immigration is not going to sent me home to my home country, ??i'm going tomorrow to the immigration to pay for the overstay and to extend for 30 days,. please response ,. i need help

Hey guys ,it's me again ,. i got 4months in laos and i did not showup in cambodia, so i'm 10days overstaying now,do you think immigration is not going to sent me home to my home country, ??i'm going tomorrow to the immigration to pay for the overstay and to extend for 30 days,. please response ,. i need help

Cannot get 4 months Visa - you probably got TR60 which is 60 days, (plus 10 days overstay) then extra 30 days with extension - you do not have to leave country for extra 30 days jap.gif

You are overstay by more than 10 days (5,500 baht at this time) which must be paid prior to departure. As for extending 30 days you will be very lucky indeed if they will accept as you have overstayed for an extended time already and have no valid entry to extend. Worth a try (they have been very understanding lately for some people) but be prepared to leave the country.