1680x1050 Laptop

roblin

i am going to buy a laptop. i need a 15.4" widescreen with 1680x1050.

the laptop i have been thinking to buy is a dell inspiron 6000. very nice priced in singapore, but a bit expensive in sweden. but dells sucks. you have to have a fixed resident in singapore to be able to buy from dell singapore. and their staff are terrible at answear basic questions.

and unfortunatly dell thailand don't sell the inspiron series :o

so i wonder what other brands and models are availble with this resolution in bangkok?

why ask here? because i am in sweden now and my choices is between buying the laptop here and bring it to thailand or buy a laptop in thailand later.

or malaysia - you just need to have it delivered to an address that is not a hotel.

I got myself a 510m in malaysia 2 months ago.

an I don't know about fixed resident in singapore - I was working in singapore last year and bought an axim x50v in december while I was there through dell - nobody asked to see my work permit during the process

i am going to buy a laptop. i need a 15.4" widescreen with 1680x1050.

the laptop i have been thinking to buy is a dell inspiron 6000. very nice priced in singapore, but a bit expensive in sweden. but dells sucks. you have to have a fixed resident in singapore to be able to buy from dell singapore. and their staff are terrible at answear basic questions.

and unfortunatly dell thailand don't sell the inspiron series :o

so i wonder what other brands and models are availble with this resolution in bangkok?

why ask here? because i am in sweden now and my choices is between buying the laptop here and bring it to thailand or buy a laptop in thailand later.

Are you going to be staying in Thailand? If not I'd buy a machine in my home country if only for the warranty/service issues. If you plan to stay in Thailand then provide some makes/models that meet your criteria and I can look around at pricing. All major manufacturers sell many of their models here in Thailand through authorized distributors.