Another Bangkok Airways Whinge

Crossy

Has anyone managed to make the web check in work?

International flight, less than 24 hours until departure, it happily accepts the booking number and shows the flight details but there is no box to select the flight so the next button doesn't work :(

Tried with Firefox 8 (with add-ins disabled) and IE 9 both on W7 Ultimate, don't have Chrome etc.

I've tried with all add-ins disabled as well as the pop-up blocker and tried several machines, no joy.

Evidently it doesn't like me :( No real issues I can check-in at the airport, I just like to choose my seat early.

Maybe its the international flight, I've used web checkin many times for domestic and never had a problem

I have always used Firefox on International check in and it always works. I usually choose seats at the time of purchase but if that wasn't done then maybe you have to wait to with in 24 hrs. Otherwise call Thai direct.

Maybe its the international flight, I've used web checkin many times for domestic and never had a problem

I have always used Firefox on International check in and it always works. I usually choose seats at the time of purchase but if that wasn't done then maybe you have to wait to with in 24 hrs. Otherwise call Thai direct.

Gonsalviz, have you successfully checked-in online for an international flight with Bangkok Airways (not Thai)??

I still can't make it work, tried using my Android mobile on 3G yesterday the Select Flight check boxes do not appear, this was a different routing from last time but still to India. Maybe it's an India thing since Thai didn't allow web check-in until quite recently for Indian destinations.