Small House To Rent

A friend has just moved with his family to Pattaya and is looking for a small house to rent, with a monthly rent around B10,000. The Soi Siam CC area or Soi Neun Pleub Wan area would be ideal. I would appreciate hearing about any villages that now have houses for rent in this price range. if you have a house to rent, please PM me with the location/name of village, brief description of the house and monthly rent, and a phone number. I believe he wants to get into a house quickly and probably will accept/want a year's lease. Thanks,

Chatkeow 9 village, between Nern Pub Wan and So Khao Noi has some detached 2 bedroom houses for 10,000 a month. Pay a year in advance and it is 100,000 up front. I am leaving Pattaya in February and my lease is up on 6th. The house was very comfortable in a quiet street, some kids playing, but no problems. The Dao cafe ( and the Dao Bar) are on the corner.

Now the crunch. I am overseas at present, and have no contact number. Lady's name is Sukanya Griffiths, could maybe ask around as I will do and send a PM

Chatkeow 9 village, between Nern Pub Wan and So Khao Noi has some detached 2 bedroom houses for 10,000 a month. Pay a year in advance and it is 100,000 up front. I am leaving Pattaya in February and my lease is up on 6th. The house was very comfortable in a quiet street, some kids playing, but no problems. The Dao cafe ( and the Dao Bar) are on the corner.

Now the crunch. I am overseas at present, and have no contact number. Lady's name is Sukanya Griffiths, could maybe ask around as I will do and send a PM

Thanks. Can I assume that your place is available on the 6th of February if they are interested?

You don't have any phone number or email address of your landlord ?