Nsf 250

KRS1

The bike everyone has forgotten about that is certain to be released worldwide in 2012 is the NSF 250, the replacement for the RS 125.

Could it be that this bike will also be released in LOS? Check out the location of the handle bars, may have to try that on my bike just to perpetrate.

rl1j6.jpg

xruxs.jpg

skm2w.jpg

http://www.mcnews.co...emy_NSF250R.htm

Edited by KRS1

I THINK IF YOU WANTED ONE YOU COULD PROBABLY GET HONDA to order one for you... Dunno why you would want one though as there is no race series here in Thailand for it.. Moto3 is cbr250 based for Honda.

Moto 3 is open to anyone with enuf $ to put a campaign together. It is not based on the CBR250. There are several Euro manufacturers have Teams entered with their factory produced bikes Im not sure but I read somewhere Yamaha have a team also?

Its a track/racing bike. Ment for the moto3. This bike is vary expensive.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

If I remember correctly, the advertised price in Australia was just on Aus$13,000 plus spares etc. definitely a track bike only, it is not road legal.

here is a link to the Honda website in America.

http://powersports.honda.com/md250h-nsf250r.aspx

$28,599=860,000฿

with that kind of money i would rather buy an Ducati evo848!!

I THINK IF YOU WANTED ONE YOU COULD PROBABLY GET HONDA to order one for you... Dunno why you would want one though as there is no race series here in Thailand for it.. Moto3 is cbr250 based for Honda.

Moto 3 is open to anyone with enuf $ to put a campaign together. It is not based on the CBR250. There are several Euro manufacturers have Teams entered with their factory produced bikes Im not sure but I read somewhere Yamaha have a team also?

I was referring to Moto 3 HERE in THAILAND. It is run differently to the Euro moto3 AND Honda's in Thai MOTO 3 are cbr250's. Mainly because they are the only single cylinder 250cc here in Thailand (you can convert a kawaski dtracker).... OK

I was referring to Moto 3 HERE in THAILAND. It is run differently to the Euro moto3 AND Honda's in Thai MOTO 3 are cbr250's. Mainly because they are the only single cylinder 250cc here in Thailand (you can convert a kawaski dtracker).... OK

Oh Ok Yes you are correct. I didnt realise u were referring to Thai Moto3.