The Thai Visa Clique

mraitchison

For sure, Mr Wonder there did go a bit too far.

Read like he was real uptight and pished-off at some of the posts by Farang members here demining of his country-buddies.

If Mr Wonder gets the boot for a while cause of his abusive language, do those members who posted abusive comments about his countrymen also receive the same punishment?

Just wondering....

wonder was warned, he ignored the warning........ 7 days..... maybe back.

Lost his sense of humour along the way, or just does not have one.

We are "infidels" ......... :o

Note: if I had responded after the warning,I would have been suspended...... believe me, I was biting my lip.

Ok, pls no more posts in this topic about camels , sheep or any other marsupials... OK? :D

Edited by udon

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure, Mr Wonder there did go a bit too far.

Read like he was real uptight and pished-off at some of the posts by Farang members here demining of his country-buddies.

If Mr Wonder gets the boot for a while cause of his abusive language, do those members who posted abusive comments about his countrymen also receive the same punishment?

Just wondering....

wonder was warned, he ignored the warning........ 7 days..... maybe back.

Lost his sense of humour along the way, or just does not have one.

We are "infidels" ......... :o

Note: if I had responded after the warning,I would have been suspended...... believe me, I was biting my lip.

Edited by snoophound

Actually, I think that he was bounced for ignoring a rather clear warning.

Everyone else backed off. :o

Got it in one :D

People on both sides were being out of line, I told them all to stop. One didn't.

Anyone who accuses me of promoting or being tolerant of racism hasn't been paying very close attention around here. Marmite I suggest you do a little research before throwing those kind of accusations around. Your statement was ill-informed and inaccurate.

cv