Are There Heatsinks Sold In Phuket?

thinsitu

hmmm, i think you will be hard pressed to find a water cooling sytem here in Phuket. I've seen some cool looking ones in Pantip though.

Thermal paste is sold at most computer shops, as well as fans + heatsinks. I think Bus Computer in the basement of Big C has some Artic Silver and i saw a few Coolermaster fans/heatsinks there as well.

Not a lot of choice here really. If i need anything major i usually go to Panthip in BKK.

Water Cooling available downstairs at Big C, Its a kit by coolermaster I believe.  Its in the big computer shop nearest to the elevator, down by the PC cases.

cool, i didnt know that.

the shop is called Digital something or other. Its owned by Bus Computer which is the shop further down in the corner on the same side.

I put a Thermaltake on mine (Couple of shops down at Big C sell them) and an aluminium case and it knocked 10 centigrades off. However swapping out my P4 3.0E for a P4 2.8C knocked a whopping 20 centigrades off! (Even after clocking the C to 3.0 Ghz).

Yeah best be quick though guys, cos the shop has only got one of the liquid cooling kits there.

I have a full brand new never used watercooling system if you want one.. In Patong..

Only problem is the pump is a USA voltage so either need a voltage converter or (as I was advised) to use a fistank pump cheaply..

Will do the whole setup cheaper than you can get it.. New In Box..