Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

There's a place called the amphur. A divorce costs 30bt and takes half an hour. Take along your wife and sombody to translate the divorce document into English for you.

If she refuses or asks for cash, either negoiate a price or do the runner back to the place you found her, The thing to remember is that it is in her interest to divorce as then that allows her to marry again. If you just fly away then she has a slim chance of marrying and having a family again. Make sure that she is aware of this and you may be able to divorce without handing over anything.

Are there kids involved? A house / land etc?

Nope. I'm not man enough to face the 'day of reckoning'. It'd be like chopping my finger off. Well, maybe if I could somehow do the thing by fax. Is that possible here?

Kids? Paid care taker. I wanted an abortion but I'll settle for leaving our offspring with someone else with some small monthly contributions. Hurts me but I never wanted kids to begin with.

House? No, I'm not that dumb.

I have feelings for her but as you know it's all business these things. I think I'll save quite a bit of cash by cutting this thing short. Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I'm not man enough to face the 'day of reckoning'. It'd be like chopping my finger off. Well, maybe if I could somehow do the thing by fax. Is that possible here?

Can do it on Facebook fairly painless. About -> Family -> Edit -> Remove from Family.

You're welcome. rolleyes.gif

Kids? Paid care taker. I wanted an abortion but I'll settle for leaving our offspring with someone else with some small monthly contributions. Hurts me but I never wanted kids to begin with. [...] House? No, I'm not that dumb. [...] Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning.

Don't overdo it. You still got people hooked, fishing gear and all, but don't go overboard or they'll realize it's a wind up. thumbsup.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

There's a place called the amphur. A divorce costs 30bt and takes half an hour. Take along your wife and sombody to translate the divorce document into English for you.

If she refuses or asks for cash, either negoiate a price or do the runner back to the place you found her, The thing to remember is that it is in her interest to divorce as then that allows her to marry again. If you just fly away then she has a slim chance of marrying and having a family again. Make sure that she is aware of this and you may be able to divorce without handing over anything.

Kids? Paid care taker. I wanted an abortion but I'll settle for leaving our offspring with someone else with some small monthly contributions. Hurts me but I never wanted kids to begin with.

I have feelings for her but as you know it's all business these things. I think I'll save quite a bit of cash by cutting this thing short. Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning. rolleyes.gif

Up to you what you do mate. You obviously aren't marriage material and are best out of it.

Let me explain a little about the other side of the coin.

My GF's husband did a runner about five years ago leaving behind a child.

I have lived with my GF, her kid as a family for a few years but we can't get married as her asshol_e of a husband did a runner. The child is the top of his class in a BKK private school.

Its people like me who take care of your responsbilites.

Are bars and hookers really the answer?

I mean, really the answer?

Good luck.

• Like 1

Thee should be a new Thai-Farang version of marriage vows;

Instead of "Till Death us part", vow "Till my need of whoring us part" smile.png

Works on both sides of the fence. Just as many, if not more women cheating on men than vice versa. Why? Because all a woman has to do to draw the attention of a man is flirt a bit and show interest. Any number of men, married or not, will take her up on the offer, whereas men has to work harder for it or pay for it.

Work harder or pay for it, even those who work harder pay eventually. There are no freeholies

Thee should be a new Thai-Farang version of marriage vows;

Instead of "Till Death us part", vow "Till my need of whoring us part" smile.png

Works on both sides of the fence. Just as many, if not more women cheating on men than vice versa. Why? Because all a woman has to do to draw the attention of a man is flirt a bit and show interest. Any number of men, married or not, will take her up on the offer, whereas men has to work harder for it or pay for it.

Work harder or pay for it, even those who work harder pay eventually. There are no freeholies

That is what you think, a friend of mine real good looker and young, he does not even have to pay to take bar girls out. Once of course your just an average or below average guy and out of her age range they expect compensation.

Nope.  I'm not man enough to face the 'day of reckoning'.  It'd be like chopping my finger off.  Well, maybe if I could somehow do the thing by fax.  Is that possible here?

Kids?  Paid care taker.  I wanted an abortion but I'll settle for leaving our offspring with someone else with some small monthly contributions.  Hurts me but I never wanted kids to begin with.

House?  No, I'm not that dumb.

I have feelings for her but as you know it's all business these things.  I think I'll save quite a bit of cash by cutting this thing short.  Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning.  rolleyes.gif

Up to you what you do mate. You obviously aren't marriage material and are best out of it.

I have lived with my GF, her kid as a family for a few years but we can't get married as her asshol_e of a husband did a runner. The child is the top of his class in a BKK private school.  

Good luck.

I would suggest that if you polled the majority of men in Thailand who had been married for more than 7 years to the same woman you would find they were in agreement with the statement, “Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning.” In my own international survey I have found agreement in 996 out of 1000 surveyed.

• Like 1

Good luck.

I would suggest that if you polled the majority of men in Thailand who had been married for more than 7 years to the same woman you would find they were in agreement with the statement, “Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning.” In my own international survey I have found agreement in 996 out of 1000 surveyed.

The saying "one can judge a man by the company he keeps" springs to mind.

I am pleased for you that you have found so many acquaintances who share your infatuation with sex workers.

• Like 2

Good luck.

I would suggest that if you polled the majority of men in Thailand who had been married for more than 7 years to the same woman you would find they were in agreement with the statement, "Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning." In my own international survey I have found agreement in 996 out of 1000 surveyed.

I can't believe you found 1,000 blokes all married to the same woman for over seven years. Either she's at least 7,000 years old, or an outrageous bigamist. If you're talking about Chops' wife, I'm sure she's grateful for the alternatives

SC

My Thai wife happliy lets me sit in strikers bar in soi 4 sukhumvit .

She never complains and sometimes sits there with me all night.

She had never been in a bar untill she met me.

I met her in a lotus near wangwian yai.

If she doesnt come to a bar with me she stays at her mothers house while i am in the bar.

Married for 3 years now and she has not changed any.

Boom Boom when ever .

Only my mother in law gives me an earfull sometimes if i drink all the singha her her shop.

My wife never gets in a bad mood.

Even when we go to australia i drink there and no complaints.

Now she has a glass of wine with me.

I think you just got the wrong girl

• Like 1

To be honest with that post you really don't deserve any advice. You will find sympathy in the dictionary somewhere between sh*t and syphilis. Good luck, in about 5-10 years you will be needing it.

Reading the last few pages I can see that there are some really horrible people frequent this site.

If she doesnt come to a bar with me she stays at her mothers house while i am in the bar.

Boom Boom when ever .

Only my mother in law gives me an earfull sometimes if i drink all the singha her her shop.

Congratulations. A wife that lets you drink all day is the perfect life partner. clap2.gif

• Like 1

Good luck.

I would suggest that if you polled the majority of men in Thailand who had been married for more than 7 years to the same woman you would find they were in agreement with the statement, "Should have stuck with short term paid companionship from the beginning." In my own international survey I have found agreement in 996 out of 1000 surveyed.

I would suggest to all fathers that they be responsible for their children and not be selfish bastards.

• Like 2

Boom Boom when ever .

boom boom? how old are you, 12?

• Like 1

Boom Boom when ever .

boom boom? how old are you, 12?

What's age got to do with turning the bass control right up biggrin.png

I think i am old enough to say boom boom and not anything else that will upset anyone or have administrators deleting my post.

AS for the words boom boom if you have ver been in thai bar you would know what it means.

Maybe you live somewhere and just wish you could live in Thai?

Actually i am 57

everyman man says there girl has neve been to a bar or club, where the hell did they party with there friend a relatives when they were younger.

It may shock you to learn that normal everyday Thailand is NOTHING like the bar scene you know. The normal bar scene, is a normal 'pub', where friends go for a drink, listen to some live music and go home. The majority of Thai girls in that environment do not drink alcohol.

I think i am old enough to say boom boom and not anything else that will upset anyone or have administrators deleting my post.

AS for the words boom boom if you have ver been in thai bar you would know what it means.

Maybe you live somewhere and just wish you could live in Thai?

Actually i am 57

That is more than old enough to grasp the concept of sentences and paragraphs, me old china,.

Assuming no kids involved?

Suddenly being broke usually works, but sometimes stretches things out too long.

If you do the flit, do please leave her with enough for a month or two's transition.

If you think she could get violent, take out a hit on you etc you might want to "get friendly" with the local cops, but that gets expensive and is risky in other ways. You don't have to leave the country, but that's easier. Definitely don't be findable through old locations or people.

Yes, she likes to use knives a lot. That's why I'm worried. mellow.pngmellow.png

I guess I'll feign being broke for a while and see if it disolves on it's own...

Tell her to get a job as a go go dancer. That will take care of it soon enough and you'll have the fun of watching her dance!

To the OP:

I think there is a porn site in the making : Mywifewantstobeagogodancer.com

The trailer contains some good close up shots of her doing her stuff in the bar with dubbed music and interspersed with snippets of her performing various lewd acts with your cooperation.

Go on, tell her about it.

All I want in return for the idea is free membership.

Edited by Trembly

everyman man says there girl has neve been to a bar or club, where the hell did they party with there friend a relatives when they were younger.

It may shock you to learn that normal everyday Thailand is NOTHING like the bar scene you know. The normal bar scene, is a normal 'pub', where friends go for a drink, listen to some live music and go home. The majority of Thai girls in that environment do not drink alcohol.

I think you must live in a different Thailand to me.

Every village I have been through has a bar with fairy lights, some girls, and a dirty mattress out back.

Normal respectable Thai girls don't enter these places, men and you know whats only.

I agree the bar scene most foreigners attend is different, far more expensive, far older girls.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Geekfreaklover,

Go to see a lawyer,if the husband is gone for 3 years or more it is really easy to get a divorce.

My GF did it last year,cost 20k baht and took about three months,it is the best way to go.

If she stays with you and is still married he can just show up one day and take everything she has,go talk to a lawyer.

Pm me if you want.

Geekfreaklover,

Go to see a lawyer,if the husband is gone for 3 years or more it is really easy to get a divorce.

My GF did it last year,cost 20k baht and took about three months,it is the best way to go.

If she stays with you and is still married he can just show up one day and take everything she has,go talk to a lawyer.

Pm me if you want.

Thanks mate. Have sent you a Pm.

Obviously depends on the question.

If the question is - how can you find cheap sex with (sometimes young and attractive) girls without having to learn the language or go to much trouble?

Then probably, yes.

If the question is - how can you find cheap sex with (much nicer and even more attractive) girls if you don't mind learning the language and spending a bit more time and energy in your hunt?

Then no.

If the question is - how can you find a truly genuine and meaningful long-term relationship with a loving mature woman?

Then the answer is, quite possible but difficult and fraught with problems.

But of course many of us aren't interested in that particular question. . .